PDA

View Full Version : Funny moments that you experienced in school.

Eoin247
18-11-2010, 08:39 PM
So many funny things happen in school on a daily basis, it's probably the number one thing my freinds post about on facebook.

Here are two of mine:

One of my funny experiences was putting the entire contents of my freinds and my pencil case into his afro during french class. The teacher didn't realise anything until she noticed at the end of class that all our stationary was gone.

I remember blowing up a sink in flames. Me and my freinds drenched a sink with aerosols and (stupidly) threw a match in while we were all crowded around it. Luckily the worst that happened was that the guys at the front lost their eyebrows/lashes and the front of their hair. Needless to say we all got a bit of a shock :). We stayed away from the pyromania for a while after.

So what are your funny school experiences?

matt$
18-11-2010, 08:46 PM
When the two biggest ******s in our college had a dance off and one of them did the worm in the middle of the mud and the other 1 tried to copy and ended up doing prone crawl like the one on cod. filming it then puttin it on youtube then gettin the police at the door askin it to be takin down cause their mums called in the school.

Conservative,
18-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Rubber war in year 6...good times...

we emptied the jar of rubbers onto our desk, cut them up into hundreds of tiny bits, then threw them at each other. Aha. I hit the teacher but she didn't notice LOL.

HotelUser
18-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Well there was a girl today who asked what her mailing address was.

Then when the Americans were developing the atomic bomb they built a secret city that wasn't on any maps or anything and that city built it. The professor talked about testing the atomic bomb in the desert and the girl thought the Americans built a secret city, put thousands of people in it and then blew it up and killed the thousands of Americans to test it, "why would America build a city and then blow it up?" :S

Eoin247
18-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Rubber war in year 6...good times...

we emptied the jar of rubbers onto our desk, cut them up into hundreds of tiny bits, then threw them at each other. Aha. I hit the teacher but she didn't notice LOL.

Ah i remember rubber wars in our school a few years back. :)

Well there was a girl today who asked what her mailing address was.

Then when the Americans were developing the atomic bomb they built a secret city that wasn't on any maps or anything and that city built it. The professor talked about testing the atomic bomb in the desert and the girl thought the Americans built a secret city, put thousands of people in it and then blew it up and killed the thousands of Americans to test it, "why would America build a city and then blow it up?" :S

Is she for real? You should have told her that a mailing adress was a fancy type of dress girls wear to certain parties. :)

Jordan
18-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Burning the rubber from bunsen burners and also asking this supply teacher who looks like santa what we are getting for christmas and drawing santa pictures for him. Sounds harsh but at the times they are indeed funny.

Neversoft
18-11-2010, 09:57 PM
One day I bought one of those packs of raisins to school and decided to throw them all at my friend in German, the teacher didn't notice but she sure as hell did when he threw them back and they went absolutely everywhere. We used to throw grapes and other food at each other as well, even though we were sat right next to each other. German was such a laugh but thinking back now we were right idiots. :P In science whenever we did some kind of experiment we would always burn stuff or mix the chemicals as well. School in general was just one big funny moment. :P

FlyingJesus
18-11-2010, 10:11 PM
If one of us went for a piss and someone was in one of the cubicles we'd find a yoghurt/frube/milkshake (there was always likely to be one you could get off someone if you didn't have one) and place it on the floor with the top facing into the cubicle.. then stamp on it. Literally a daily occurrence to see kids walking down the corridors with pink mess all over their trousers and shoes

Inseriousity.
18-11-2010, 10:48 PM
I did a speech on inequality for english and threw in some jokes. thankfully they laughed. Funny cos I only prepared it 5 minutes before even though it was 'part of our exam'

Another was having a really fat sub teacher called Mr Lightly and the fun we had with that.

RandomManJay
18-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Oh my time in secondary school was amazing :P. We think back to the random crap we did every time we meet up during the holidays.

One really funny thing happened to me in year 11, it was so funny that I almost keeled over xD! Me and a couple of friends were waiting outside our maths classroom, and one of our 'aquintences' (sort of friend) started walking up the staircase (we we're on the first floor), and all of a sudden my best friend started convulsing with fear as the lad walked up the stairs. He began trying to pushing himself into a corner as though he was desperate to get away from him. It was so unbelievably random, we were all in stiches for about an hour. In fact I'm in tears right now just thinking about it xD!

When I was in sixth form, me and two of my friends were dossing in the music department, and my friend decided to comb his hair emo and we a load of random crap in the corridor. Then we went into the music classroom and spoke to our media teacher, and he brushed his hands through his hair, but his hair sort of went weird and it looked like he was wearing a hairpiece xD! It was hillaious.

The best experience I've ever had was when we made a short mockumentary called 'Dead Grandma' which was about how people see terrorists. But as we were in a school, all of our interviews with teachers were very neutral, so we had to make up some more extreme views, which we went insane with. We had a lesbian called Shelly, a Nazi, a 150 year old woman, and a transsexual called Cherelle. They were all played by my friend and he said such racist and random things we were in stitches. The raw footage was filled with laughing after every scene. And the best was the transsexual because he was standing there with an asymmetric top and a black mini skirt which was too tight and if he opened his legs it just shoot up him. He was also holding a bottle of wine in front of his crotch and had a black bob wig on. He put on this amazing stereotypically gay transsexual accent and wouldn't stop referring to back a timw when he was a man.

Special
18-11-2010, 11:06 PM
too many to name, literally

we managed to do something fun everyday the list would be endless

Rozi
18-11-2010, 11:12 PM
Every lunchtime just ended up with us in stitches. Can't really remember a specific one though :( Just continuous drawing on each other, laughing at people falling over, playing a game where you'd have to run through the corridors and the first person to be caught by a teacher would lose.

Callum.
18-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Paper ball fights, paper ball competitions into the bin when we have a teacher that's always out the room (everyone makes them, throws them, one person picks them up and throws them back to people, rinse and repeat), rubbers, taking the ethernet cable out just slightly and making the teacher call technitions who come and it's miraculously fixed already. Just mega childish things, but nothing harmful, just funny.

Conservative,
18-11-2010, 11:51 PM
Aha in assembly yesterday our head of year told us a story. And basically in the whole of fifth lesson we just used his story as a joke going sorry (teachers name) I was only joking. Aha that was funny.

Jordy
18-11-2010, 11:57 PM
School was just hilarious, I've no doubt they were the funniest days of my life, I could reminisce about it for eternity.

A few things which stick out though. On my first few days at secondary school, someone in my form blew up a plastic wallet and then popped it in the ear of what turned out to be the strictest teacher in the school, absolutely hilarious. Locking the French teacher outside the classroom whilst she begged us to allow her in was quite good. A drama production on racism in the USA which just got out of hand, the whole class went totally off-script and there were accusations of the black people pissing on everyone on the bus etc, so ridiculous and far-fetched and all of it made up on the spot. Pressing the DJ button on the keyboard constantly during music lessons.

There's just too many to remember tbh, and whilst most things wouldnt be funny if they happened anymore, looking back they were joke.

dbgtz
20-11-2010, 04:17 PM
If one of us went for a piss and someone was in one of the cubicles we'd find a yoghurt/frube/milkshake (there was always likely to be one you could get off someone if you didn't have one) and place it on the floor with the top facing into the cubicle.. then stamp on it. Literally a daily occurrence to see kids walking down the corridors with pink mess all over their trousers and shoes

You're actually harsh :/

Anyway I never really remember things like this. Recently my friends got pooped on by a bird, right in the fact, almost in his eye. We still take the piss about it haha.
One of my friends presentation for english was lols, because of the stories he told. The title was "all about me" and he said some things which his family done and some odd photos etc etc.
There is loads but I just cant remember them to the full extent.

Eoin247
24-11-2010, 10:56 PM
School was just hilarious, I've no doubt they were the funniest days of my life, I could reminisce about it for eternity.

A few things which stick out though. On my first few days at secondary school, someone in my form blew up a plastic wallet and then popped it in the ear of what turned out to be the strictest teacher in the school, absolutely hilarious. Locking the French teacher outside the classroom whilst she begged us to allow her in was quite good. A drama production on racism in the USA which just got out of hand, the whole class went totally off-script and there were accusations of the black people pissing on everyone on the bus etc, so ridiculous and far-fetched and all of it made up on the spot. Pressing the DJ button on the keyboard constantly during music lessons.

There's just too many to remember tbh, and whilst most things wouldnt be funny if they happened anymore, looking back they were joke.

I lold hard when i read that you locked your french teacher out, it reminded me of the last french class of term one year.

The teacher left her car keys on the desk while we watched a movie and left the room for a minute. A guy took the keys and pressed the unlock button for the boot (the car was right outside). It was one of those boots that fully open themselves. When the teacher arrived back she noticed the boot was open. Puzzled she went outside to close it ( and of course leaving her keys on the desk again). Every time she closed it and began to go in a guy would reopen the boot. It took her about 3 times of this happening for her to cop on. :D

ChickenFaces
24-11-2010, 11:27 PM
I suppose the funniest moment for me during school was during my spirit week this year when the Junior and Senior classes got into a huge fight in the middle of the gymnasium.

It wasn't actually a fight we kind of just... had a mosh pit and threw toilet paper at the Freshman. It was amazing.

Conservative,
24-11-2010, 11:33 PM
Biology + new teacher = riot

New equation my biology class decided to formulate. It's funny though.

j0rd
24-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Put a condom over a scientific jar in science, it started blowing up and we couldn't get it of. Basically it blew up in the end

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!