PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] These Habbo Achievement Scores are bogus

HotelUser
18-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Alrighty!

HotelUser was registered in 2003, has the X true Habbo, X respect and X online hours badge.

Then why on Earth do I only have 160 achievement points!

Shar's just come on a clone account called RNBUser and it had 200 points. More than me considering the above? What on Earth :P

Thread moved by eSocks (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo in General'.

Jordan
18-11-2010, 11:22 PM
There just numbers, I don't really care anyway. It doesn't make you the best having them in the thousands, and making you one of the least popular because you have 1.

But it is strange how they calculate the scores.

Conservative,
18-11-2010, 11:36 PM
I don't get it either.

Alkaz
18-11-2010, 11:38 PM
When they first introduced the achievements you probably already had earned a lot of the badges so didn't get the points working your way up to the badges you currently have. Where as Shar would have got a lot more badges, a lot easier and earning points along the way... I would assume.

Conservative,
18-11-2010, 11:41 PM
When they first introduced the achievements you probably already had earned a lot of the badges so didn't get the points working your way up to the badges you currently have. Where as Shar would have got a lot more badges, a lot easier and earning points along the way... I would assume.

I've worked it out. They only credit you for the badges you have, not the badges you've earned . Therefore you will not have he points from levels 1-9 in those but other people who join now will.

So yeah it's a skemmmmmm.

Alkaz
18-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Oh, I don't have that many great achievements and I have like 1200 points... hmmm.

Deak
18-11-2010, 11:43 PM
I thought i saw it somewhere that you would eventually get your points backdated to go with your current points gained... maybe wrong, but im positive this is what i saw!

Conservative,
18-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Oh, I don't have that many great achievements and I have like 1200 points... hmmm.

Maybe you don't have high levels but more of them?

For example I only have level 10 in battle banzai tile locker...but I have several lower badges such as true habbo, pets, scratches, hotel time, pressies, respects ect.

Josh
19-11-2010, 01:28 AM
I have no idea how, but my score is 1650. Mine is higher than scott's and he has WAY more achievments than me. I don't even leave the Helpdesk most of the time and I don't go out of my way to get badges so yeah, no clue on how it is worked out.

MONEYMAGIC
19-11-2010, 01:46 AM
Habbo added this to the "Habbo Has Been Updated" news article:

Quick note: Unfortunately it's come to light that some users, older users predominantly, are not getting the proper Achievement Score, and their scores are lower than they should be. We are fixing the issue right now and hope to have the fix on-site by the end of the week!

Habbo Updated Article Link: http://www.habbo.com/articles/2047-habbo-has-been-updated

HotelUser
19-11-2010, 03:07 AM
Habbo added this to the "Habbo Has Been Updated" news article:

Quick note: Unfortunately it's come to light that some users, older users predominantly, are not getting the proper Achievement Score, and their scores are lower than they should be. We are fixing the issue right now and hope to have the fix on-site by the end of the week!

Habbo Updated Article Link: http://www.habbo.com/articles/2047-habbo-has-been-updated

Thanks for the clarification, +rep.

Shar
19-11-2010, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the clarification Faves :)
I was confused why RNB.Queen's score was higher than HotelUser because David has one better badge than me (level X online time :@)

HotelUser
19-11-2010, 12:53 PM
The scores have been fixed this morning. I'm sporting a 1795 score now; woo!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!