PDA

View Full Version : Remove 'Mobile' sub-forum

Jam
19-11-2010, 06:43 PM
I think the 'Mobile Devices' sub-forum under technology should be merged with the main forum. Fewer people post there which discourages people to post 'mobile' related questions there (and post them in the main forum for visibility). A number of threads (numerous Apple related ones) exist in the main forum that are of a mobile device nature and they get significant more views than anything in the Mobile sub-forum.

Casanova
19-11-2010, 06:50 PM
just because people lack the common intelligence to post in portable devices doesn't mean that brings a valid point to merge them back to one again. I feel it shouldn't happen because I prefer and know more about portable technology and that's where I post (tec. wise).

Chippiewill
19-11-2010, 07:53 PM
I think the 'Mobile Devices' sub-forum under technology should be merged with the main forum. Fewer people post there which discourages people to post 'mobile' related questions there (and post them in the main forum for visibility). A number of threads (numerous Apple related ones) exist in the main forum that are of a mobile device nature and they get significant more views than anything in the Mobile sub-forum.

People simply need to report these threads to moderators, besides Tech Discussion needs more forums, it feels so small now D:

Edit: I would also recommend posting in the sub-forum yourself, you seemed to fail achieving that :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!