PDA

View Full Version : is this actually any good

Minstrels
20-11-2010, 11:26 AM
cos some people are saying it isnt. just went shop and got it but cba putting xbox on. tell me if its good.

Chris
20-11-2010, 11:38 AM
It's the biggest entertainment launch ever. Of course it's rubbish. :rolleyes:

Ive learnt not to listen to reviews because everyone has a different opinion on games.:P

Nemo
20-11-2010, 11:52 AM
I think its amazingly fun.

The campaign is decent, but the real fun is multiplayer. The wager matches are just insanely fun (so much so that ive hardly levelled up :(), and the just general matches are fun. Maps are pretty cool and overall i just love it.

I dont understand why people dont like it

Josh
20-11-2010, 11:59 AM
I love wager matches but it just isn't... right. I haven't played it for a week, I just don't enjoy it.

Nemo
20-11-2010, 12:02 PM
I love wager matches but it just isn't... right. I haven't played it for a week, I just don't enjoy it.
Guess it really is a casae of differet opinions. I always have a lil want to play it. Just gotta try it and see if you like it or not

Minstrels
20-11-2010, 12:16 PM
I think its amazingly fun.

The campaign is decent, but the real fun is multiplayer. The wager matches are just insanely fun (so much so that ive hardly levelled up :(), and the just general matches are fun. Maps are pretty cool and overall i just love it.

I dont understand why people dont like it
WHAT CONSOLE ARE YOU ON

dbgtz
20-11-2010, 12:18 PM
I find it fun, but not that much fun on MP purely because I've been playing cod since cod4 so it's practically the same, dont say how it has a load of new features because I know that, but the core gameplay is the same as MW2 and similar to previous cods. I love zombies, campaign(ish, not the best ever but still alright) and wager matches though.

Also off topic but if you have me on psn, look at my fileshare 3, its pretty awesome (but flukey).

Minstrels
20-11-2010, 12:19 PM
my first experience has been getting abused by some kid about 10.

gonna check this zombie thing out when someone **** gets online

Chris
20-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Zombies is adictive, I keep going back for more. :D

Minstrels
20-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Love the little sprint and diving on the floor thing, I managed to do it and then land on top of a grenade :')

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!