PDA

View Full Version : Sierk

iLogan
20-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Who is he, and does he ever come online?

Alex3213
20-11-2010, 04:05 PM
He is the "funding owner" of Habbox. He is not on pretty much anymore, he is just helping Habbox out by paying for half of the funds.

Neversoft
Sierk is a fictional entity created in order to keep the status quo. Sometimes it may appear that he is online and sometimes he may even post, but the one behind the account is actually Jin, the 'co-owner' of Habbox. The person you know as 'Sierk' doesn't actually exist.

giltinux
well he is habbox co-owner and i think he be online sometimes :)

Sharon
20-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Sierk is a fictional entity created in order to keep the status quo. Sometimes it may appear that he is online and sometimes he may even post, but the one behind the account is actually Jin, the 'co-owner' of Habbox. The person you know as 'Sierk' doesn't actually exist.

What a interesting theory!

Well he's like the owner of Habbox - he doesn't come on a lot but er yeah he pays for STUFF.

Neversoft
20-11-2010, 04:08 PM
What a interesting theory!

Well he's like the owner of Habbox - he doesn't come on a lot but er yeah he pays for STUFF.

Theory? I state only fact, my dear.

The Don
20-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Jin and Sierk aren't the same people as Garion checked IP adresses of Sierk when he logged in last and it was the same as it always was which is also different to jins IP as they thought it was weird that he was un active then just made Jin Co owner then was never active for ages.

Conservative,
20-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Sierk pays for stuff I don't care who he is as long as he keeps paying :)

Jin
20-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Sierk was the original founding owner of Habbox, he is still involved but has taken a back seat approach. Me and Sierk are in constant communication. Sierk used to run habbox back in the older days of JRH2002 and MissAlice. There aren't many people on this forum that are old enough to remember him as the general manager.

scottish
20-11-2010, 08:48 PM
mizki is founding owner of habbox init

Mrs.McCall
20-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Sierk used to be a lot more active, but he's taking a backseat. It's fair enough. The Habbox he knew is probably a distant memory now. A bit alien to him.

Jin
20-11-2010, 08:51 PM
mizki is founding owner of habbox init
Mizki and Sierk both founded habbox. However sierk is the one that officially owned it as he created habbox.com

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!