PDA

View Full Version : Double xp and xbl free weekend!

Chris
20-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Your weekend of fun and games starts here!

There’s entertainment for everyone over the Xbox Free LIVE Weekend, from 26-28 November.
All Xbox LIVE Free members will be upgraded to Gold – giving you access to the complete Xbox LIVE experience, including online multiplayer games, instantly-streamed movies and music in Zune , voice chat, Video Kinect and great social features like Twitter and Facebook to share your achievements with your friends.

So everyone playing Call of Duty: Black Ops will benefit from double XP points over the weekend! But it doesn’t stop there, try out the online multiplayer modes of your favourite games, and jump into online fun with Kinect Sports and Kinect Joy Ride

You’ll also be able to explore an amazing line-up of movies and music, and find some awesome discounted goodies in Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Joining in is easy: simply fire up your Xbox 360 and browse to the Free LIVE Weekend page in Spotlight.

Get set for an unmissable weekend of fun and games!

Next weekend ima be grinding. :D

crazed
20-11-2010, 10:41 PM
I think my live runs out aswell.......

Camy
20-11-2010, 11:06 PM
I think my live runs out aswell.......
? its free xbox live weekend, so whats the problem?

and yeah, im aiming to go up one or two prestiges :)

crazed
21-11-2010, 08:16 AM
? its free xbox live weekend, so whats the problem?

and yeah, im aiming to go up one or two prestiges :)

I mean that we get a free weekend as my live runs out, so this gives me time to order more live and still play online!

Ardemax
21-11-2010, 12:52 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wooooooooooooop

now i can fien with my nerds

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!