PDA

View Full Version : Used for homework.

sophiethenerd
22-11-2010, 08:43 PM
My freinds seem to think that Its ok to msn me saying ."Help stuck on maths help"I would'nt mind if it was one time but its every time its the night before a peice is due in."Help!":@
I usually just point them in the right direction and they are ok.But what I want to know is do you get "used for homework"?

Rozi
22-11-2010, 08:45 PM
No never really, the thinking in my friends was "If you don't do it, borrow the one person in the group who has done it 5 minutes before the lessson"

Nemo
22-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Yeh, well not really used coz we all use each other i guess so its fair. But it only annoyed me today that my friend was blatently copying me in my maths test when i'd revised and he just hadnt, and i wanted to really prove i was good to my **** maths teacher.

Samantha
22-11-2010, 08:58 PM
I remember, this person copied my homework. And the teacher picked up on it. As I am an angel he believed me :D.

,Lexiilu
22-11-2010, 08:58 PM
oh darlin', build a bridge cause that's life.
unfortunately a lot of people are like this, i get this happening to me every night before a math assignment is due (so every other day). you really just got to go on your opinions of should you help or not. i do sometimes if the sheet is hard. if it isn't, i let them fend for themselves. i do help sometimes because i know if i don't, they'll never help me out.

dirrty
22-11-2010, 08:59 PM
your username on here is sophie the nerd so it's only acceptable for you to be used for homework.

sophiethenerd
22-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Lol .I don't mind but yeah just wondering if anyone has this.In someway its funny because there like "We love you your awesome Helphelphelp Your so awesome!HELP US!" I always do.If I didn't they probably woulde'nt be as close with me .

Hayleigh
22-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Eurgh only really mu guy friends that do this so i ring them supposedly we are gunna do homework but we 'forget' ;)

Conservative,
22-11-2010, 10:46 PM
My mates copyme and ask me for hw all the time I don't care I take it as a compliment they think my work is better than theirs.

Jessicrawrr
23-11-2010, 04:39 PM
lol i do it sometimes.
it's not exactly using someone, you just need their help :L
get over it, it's not like they're using you much :P

wiktoria
23-11-2010, 04:46 PM
I don't think they are using you. I ask my friends to tell me the answers sometimes and vice versa

Callum.
23-11-2010, 05:01 PM
No never really, the thinking in my friends was "If you don't do it, borrow the one person in the group who has done it 5 minutes before the lessson"

Yeah this is like me. If you haven't done it but need to you get it before the lesson from a friend and then give it back. I'd say using for homework would be every piece of homework coming to you to copy, and even then it's what friends do...

I'd be happy they ask you as that means you obviously know your stuff and do all your homework, probably obtain a better grade if it's happening a lot etc. If they're your friends you should just carry on with it, would you actually like them to get in trouble? There's some circumstances where you just gotta refuse, but just a helping hand is good.

Jordy
23-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Lol .I don't mind but yeah just wondering if anyone has this.In someway its funny because there like "We love you your awesome Helphelphelp Your so awesome!HELP US!" I always do.If I didn't they probably woulde'nt be as close with me .They're not really your friends then..?

Someone once used me a bit for printing things off but other than that, I generally use other people to do homework, and I feel a little guilty but life goes on :P

Special
24-11-2010, 04:21 PM
just tell them straight

say you don't mind helping every now & again but i won't help you everything

if they carry on just ignor them they'll soon get the message

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!