PDA

View Full Version : Facebook and habbo

Felix
22-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Hey everyone,
I myself use the Facebook login system on Habbo and think that it needs a bit of adjustment. I think it would be good that when you get a notice on Facebook, a box pops up telling you. Shorly it would just be a matter of adding an Rss-Feed to the client

Jordy
23-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Yes I imagine this would be possible but it's not within Sulake's interests to promote Facebook notifications so I very much doubt it would happen. It risks discouraging people using Habbo for communication and making them more reliant on Facebook.

I think the opposite could be done though quite realistically, when you get a message or friend request on Habbo you could be notified through Facebook.

ChickenFaces
23-11-2010, 12:22 AM
I see no point to them even linking the two sites together, but you know.

Felix
23-11-2010, 03:29 AM
Well, they already have a connection with Facebook, So I dont see why they don't add that.

Deak
23-11-2010, 12:14 PM
I connect through Facebook too & i think that it would be nice to have a PM saying you've got a new message or something like that

:DBeth:D
23-11-2010, 08:10 PM
I agree, I dont use facebook log in but when I've used it in the past and I have got notifications its always been quite annoying I thing when you click the notification and your on a game such as habbo it should pop up in a new tab

Icemaniceice
24-11-2010, 01:34 AM
This is a great idea, It would help out so much when I'm playing habbo on facebook.

Felix
25-11-2010, 02:50 AM
Hopefully Habbo will add something like this in their next big update

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!