PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experiencing epic lag since the update?

samsaBEAR
23-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Not sure if it's just me, but since the update came out, I've been getting into games where it'll majorly lag at the beginning of the game. Sometimes it fixes it's self, but then sometimes it does it again after a few seconds of it being fine, anyone else getting this?

kano
23-11-2010, 03:30 AM
Nope.

I have only had 3 laggy games since the game came out and they were before the patch.

Ardemax
23-11-2010, 06:39 AM
uhhhh i get put onto 2 bars randomly in a game sometimes and it gets annoying
dunno if that's just the host

samsaBEAR
23-11-2010, 12:08 PM
How weird, at first I thought it was only my connection, but it happens at my girlfriends and my friend's house.

hot166
23-11-2010, 01:16 PM
i didnt have lag while updating it in my xbox360 but while updating it said it is unreadble, everytime i try every new games disk then it still unreadable, i wonder why :(

Chris
23-11-2010, 04:31 PM
i didnt have lag while updating it in my xbox360 but while updating it said it is unreadble, everytime i try every new games disk then it still unreadable, i wonder why :(

Clear the cache and re-download the game update.

And no, I have very little lag.

Camy
23-11-2010, 10:46 PM
The only problem I've had was earlier today, played a couple of games was fine, then went into a game, and the frame rate just randomly started dropping dramatically. It went back to normal, then dropped again, and that process just kept repeating itself, so I just turned my xbox off and havent been back on it yet.

samsaBEAR
25-11-2010, 09:47 AM
The only problem I've had was earlier today, played a couple of games was fine, then went into a game, and the frame rate just randomly started dropping dramatically. It went back to normal, then dropped again, and that process just kept repeating itself, so I just turned my xbox off and havent been back on it yet.
That might be what I mean, like it goes really jittery and the slightest of movement on the joystick sends my guy flying everywhere

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!