PDA

View Full Version : The beloved Club Sofa..

lCup
24-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Post your opinion on Club Sofas dropping to under 2 credits/coins from the previous 10 credits/coins?

I think Club Sofas are underused now because of the price.. when they were 10credits CS (club sofa) Pyramids were made by top names.. but now? Well let's just say Club Sofas are now only used as a bulk item for betting imo.

-lCup

17-jamie-17
24-11-2010, 03:44 PM
HC's fell out of the spotlight due to the marketplace, HC's were the key trading currency, but the marketplace made credits the key currency so HC's fell out of demand

Eoin247
24-11-2010, 03:45 PM
I think all rares are going down in price due to marketplace and new furni ranges.

I think it's a shame to see hcs go so low tough as they were a iconic habbo furni.

lCup
24-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Both true..

Deak
24-11-2010, 03:49 PM
HCs fell out of demand - its just like other furni for example the Throne - was worth little at the start then went really high and now is on the decline again.

maybe one day the HC price will rise again

Areva
27-11-2010, 02:40 AM
I loved those beloved Club sofas. They did keep the Habbo economy up and running and easy to make very good profit to Traders. However like the real world things change. Habbo coins being the main currency is a good thing for newer users and most users as a vast majority buy credits. Now finally 200c is worth a nice sum of furni. £20 got you 20 Hc Sofas. Very poor to a 11 year old.

I'm quiet Happy with my 10c Throne sofas =] There nicer any ways. I will admit there are much less traders since MP has came around and Hc sofas not being the main currency. Perhaps they all got useless at there jobs? Majority of traders all use the same technique. Mp makes me a good investment with little risk, I praise it.

karter
27-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Yeah , You have to blame the marketplace for the HC Drop
But no , not every rare is dropping . For example , the Throne which increased after a 100c dip
Another example is Blue marquee too.

Eoin247
27-11-2010, 08:48 AM
Well the vast majority of rares have dropped no doubt about that.

The throne now seems to be dropping again and it only recovered a bit compared to what it used to be worth.

Areva
27-11-2010, 11:01 PM
I have been out of Habbo since 08. However to me the Throne has remained the same price. In 08 a Throne was appropriately 45-51 club sofas. At the time 1 Hc sofa = 10 c = 45=510c.

-:Undertaker:-
27-11-2010, 11:09 PM
I don't want to wave my own flag here, but I said back a few years ago that the amount of Club sofas would mean that an eventual collapse would come - and as you can see with the extent of the drop, it wasn't just the introduction marketplace - it was also the amount in circulation.

The currency was constantly being devalued and eventually you reach that point where it simply collapses.

Eoin247
27-11-2010, 11:14 PM
I don't want to wave my own flag here, but I said back a few years ago that the amount of Club sofas would mean that an eventual collapse would come - and as you can see with the extent of the drop, it wasn't just the introduction marketplace - it was also the amount in circulation.

The currency was constantly being devalued and eventually you reach that point where it simply collapses.

Yeah this is true with the hcs, its both oversupply and mp.

But as i said the mp has decreased most rares' values.

Samantha
27-11-2010, 11:47 PM
I don't think the marketplace is 100% of the blame. Habbo is 100% of the blame and the marketplace is included in that.

However, I feel that one reason the HC dropped tremendously is because it was no longer being produced by Habbo Club, Habbo brought out a whole new range of furni, and let's admit they thought they would be good but they weren't you can hardly get anything for them.

It may seem that if Habbo was producing more and more HC's via Habbo Club then the price would decrease - but it didn't.

Overall, the marketplace of course is some part of the blame, but there may be many solutions and queries to actually why the price went down, but does anyone really know the answer? I don't think so. As I said the marketplace probably wouldn't be able to destroy a value that had been at that prices for eras would it? It must have come from a more powerful source, in this case I said HC as HabboClub is amazingly popular, you only need to go in a room to see how many people have HC clothes.

Furthermore, I may have waffled on but basically I said, I don't think the marketplace is fully to blame.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!