PDA

View Full Version : Special xBox

Casio
24-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Ok, so I got an xBox 360 from a friend he said it's 'Flashed' or something, I asked him what it is and he said I'll like it, wth is it lmao, +REP for good replies.

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from "Technology Discussion" as I feel it's better suited here.

Stephen!
24-11-2010, 04:50 PM
You can play downloaded games.

Casio
24-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Do you know how I would do that?

Chippiewill
24-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Do you know how I would do that?
We cannot tell:

A5. Do not use this forum for any illegal practices, including but not limited to:
Being involved in hacking or encouraging hacking.
Breaking of the Habbo Way or encouraging T&C violation.
Posting warez or other illegal downloads.

Agnostic Bear
24-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Also just as a thing it's Xbox not xBox. Not apple.

Describe
24-11-2010, 05:19 PM
It allows you to download games from illegal sites, burn them onto a CD and play them on your XBOX360. You can google the terms 'Flashed XBOX360' or 'Chipped XBOX360' to find out how to do these things.

Oleh
25-11-2010, 05:13 PM
It allows you to download games from illegal sites, burn them onto a CD and play them on your XBOX360. You can google the terms 'Flashed XBOX360' or 'Chipped XBOX360' to find out how to do these things.

Dual-Layer Disc.

Do not use this online in any situation or your xbox will be banned

Swastika
03-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Dual-Layer Disc.

Do not use this online in any situation or your xbox will be banned
That's the worst bit of information i've ever seen anybody give to anyone online.
Your xbox will not be banned off xbox live if you go online, he's talking nonsense.

Flashed means your DVD drive firmware has been modified to iXtreme to play "back-up" games, however that's just a fancy word for ISO's of games you can download off the internet, put onto a dual layer DVD, and pop into your xbox.
I flash most of my 360's, except my legit elite.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!