PDA

View Full Version : Quests to EARN Coins?

lCup
25-11-2010, 08:56 AM
I don't know about you guys, but this is such a great idea.. I personaly wouldn't do them but for all the new players out there.. my hardest and most stressful time in Habbo was getting my first few credits. Such a great idea.. what are your thaughts?

lCup

Deak
25-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Well thats why they have introduced the survey credits thing to make people get free credits by helping out with a survey or two.

So, I reckon there is no point doing quests to gain free credits as Sulake would be losing out, where as they will get money for every time someone does a survey.

Eoin247
25-11-2010, 01:04 PM
I don't know about you guys, but this is such a great idea.. I personaly wouldn't do them but for all the new players out there.. my hardest and most stressful time in Habbo was getting my first few credits. Such a great idea.. what are your thaughts?

lCup

Great idea, except why would sulake give two ***** if it doesn't earn them money.

AgnesIO
25-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Well thats why they have introduced the survey credits thing to make people get free credits by helping out with a survey or two.

So, I reckon there is no point doing quests to gain free credits as Sulake would be losing out, where as they will get money for every time someone does a survey.

Na they introduced surveys for extra money lol

Deak
25-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Na they introduced surveys for extra money lol

Thats basically what i was saying - the introduced the surveys as they get money from every survey done... so why should they do quests and not get nothing back from it?

Mark
25-11-2010, 06:46 PM
The secret here is you will only get 1 or 2c for filling out a survey... Waste of time tbh but for people who are a few credits short of getting something they want or need this is a good idea.

Deak
25-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Its only like on Facebook, you can do surveys & other things to gain FB Credits...

AgnesIO
25-11-2010, 06:50 PM
The secret here is you will only get 1 or 2c for filling out a survey... Waste of time tbh but for people who are a few credits short of getting something they want or need this is a good idea.

Hate to tell you, but that is no secret.

Pyroka
25-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Thats why they made the starter furni, so people would buy more furni.

Eoin247
25-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Thats why they made the starter furni, so people would buy more furni.

Probably the main reason behind it yeah.

Lew
26-11-2010, 07:21 PM

lCup

There arent any quests to earn creds..

Jorc
26-11-2010, 08:57 PM
I wish they would too, but I don't see it happening. The whole free 5 credits per account won't working anymore with the ID's. Most people don't have 15 ID's to get a bunch of coins like they used to.

Eoin247
27-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Well as i said unless it's gona get sulake money they won't bother doing it.

karter
27-11-2010, 08:29 AM
The Idea is really very nice. At least there will be something to start with

Eoin247
27-11-2010, 08:37 AM
I'm not saying it's not a nice idea. It really is a nice idea.

But do you really think sulake would do this unless they were going to have some strings attached to get them money? (like the new free cred offers)

karter
27-11-2010, 08:42 AM
I'm not saying it's not a nice idea. It really is a nice idea.

But do you really think sulake would do this unless they were going to have some strings attached to get them money? (like the new free cred offers)
Agreed , they are getting paid by those companies anyways..

Santorefish
27-11-2010, 09:10 AM

lCup

1) New players wont know how to do a quest
2) Sulake wont give a rat's fart unless it makes them money
3) Its thoughts, sorry just had to be done

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!