PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Ward or Treyarch

dbgtz
26-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Now that black ops has been out a bit, it will be interesting to see if the results change. Last time it was 5 votes to IW and 2 to Treyarch (so a 5:2 ratio). I personally still think IW produces much better quality and funner games on the whole. Treyarch may have given alot more content in black ops compared to mw2, but their whole studio is now a COD studio and it is like 3x the size of IW (as I heard somewhere, think it was an employee, maybe it was 3x the size of the WAW development team which would still be more then IW probably).

Also it's much easier to piss about in MW2 compared to black ops, and COD4 has to be one of the best modern shooters to date.

j0rd
26-11-2010, 07:28 PM
I will say Treyarch, only for the reason that I loved the new features they introduced in Black Ops

Conservative,
26-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Infinity Ward. I don't like Teryarch's games. In general the game play isn't as fun and they stories are less developed. They may have more features but I look for a good story in a game - MW has that, BO & WAW don't.

Chris
26-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Both, they cant make 100% games all the time.

Cod 4 = Great game
W@W = Not so great
Mw2 = Meh
BO = Great game.

Fez
26-11-2010, 08:45 PM
They add different flavours, so I can't decide.

Camy
27-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Treyarch, because IW basically aren't IW anymore.

Neil
27-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Treyarch because they can actually make an attempt to mix it up while all IW do is copy&paste and make the same game, at least with BO they took a step forward rather than back like in previous CoD games.

Also CoD2 >>>>>>>>> CoD4. End.

giltinux
27-11-2010, 11:38 AM
IW i like it more :)

iRaaave.
27-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Infinity Ward.

redtom
27-11-2010, 10:25 PM
I wouldn't say one is better than the other, I think WaW was a perfect ww2 fps, the story was good, intresting, long and challenging. (Plus ZOMBIES!)
I didn't enjoy Cod4 much but I didn't play it much.
Mw2 so good but the story sucked and the online gameplay was very fun but at the same time laughable at how wrong it is, recoil was unheard of.
Black ops is okay, not amazing and has either done something perfect (Most Kill Streaks, Money system, New Game Modes, Zombies), or extremely bad (snipers, RCs).
WaW is my favorite but i wouldn't say one dev team was better than the other.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!