PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Banned off facebook that's connected to my habbo

Gibs960
27-11-2010, 08:30 AM
My habbo account is only accessible by facebook and because I got banned on facebook I can't get on to my habbo. Is their any other way of getting on?

Eoin247
27-11-2010, 08:36 AM
I think you should contact habbo about this, you can probably reset since you have an email linked to habbo and fb.

karter
27-11-2010, 08:37 AM
As Eoin said , you should contact the Player support.

Santorefish
27-11-2010, 09:05 AM
If habbo dont help then contact facebook contact support

Gibs960
27-11-2010, 09:15 AM
I've contacted both of them and they both are just asking for details and saying that there's no habbo account linked with it and all that.

Felix
27-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Yeah, My best bet would to contact Facebook first and tell them your issue.
They have a lot more staff members then Sulake/Habbo.
Good luck :D

Gibs960
27-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Hi,

Our records indicate that there is no disabled account associated with the email address you are using to contact us. If you are referring to another account that has been disabled, please contact us directly from the email address you use to log in to that account.

If you're writing on behalf of your child or a friend, please ask them to write to us from their Facebook login email address. For security and privacy reasons, we will not be able to correspond with you about the account. Facebook is forbidden by federal and many state laws to take any action on or release any information regarding a user's account to anyone who is not the account holder. All users ages 13 and older are considered authorized account holders and are included in the scope of this policy.

If your inquiry is not related to a warning or a disabled account, please visit our Help Center at http://www.facebook.com/help.php

Thanks,

The Facebook Team

In other words they're not going to discuss it with me unless I contact them using my other e-mail address which I no longer use and I've forgotten the password.

Samantha
27-11-2010, 10:31 PM
You could contact Redtiz on the forum? She helped me. :).

facebook/twitter etc is so annoying for habbo. my 'scrogum' account got cancelled off my fb, and now i've lost two accounts saying they are connected to fb and twitter when they aren't.

:DBeth:D
28-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Cant you just use your facebook email on the normal login page??

Unarmoured
28-11-2010, 01:13 AM
How does someone get banned from facebook, lmfao.

Verrou
28-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Ahahaha exactly what I was thinking.

karter
28-11-2010, 06:43 AM
Sometimes you get banned from facebook because of sharing explicit things , violating rights , It's all written in terms and service

JerkinOptimus
28-11-2010, 09:31 AM
well i have a question too.I Have Got banned From Habbo.? But Can I DJ Still For HxL ?

karter
28-11-2010, 10:02 AM
well i have a question too.I Have Got banned From Habbo.? But Can I DJ Still For HxL ?

I think you'll have to PM the HxL Head for that.

Gibs960
28-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Argument with some girl that ended up in lots and lots of hate messages from both sides. I'll try the facebook address but I doubt it'll work.

EDIT: Didn't work.

Redtiz
29-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Ooo, I'm not entirely sure we can do anything about that if the account was created through Facebook, because you're simply logged on to Habbo once you've authenticated to Facebook. When you create a Habbo account that way you basically have no registered email address OR password with Habbo - it's all on Facebook's end.

If you give me the Habbo name though I'll ask if there's anything we can do in these sorts of circumstances, but I won't give you false hope on this - you may well have lost access to it until such time as Facebook lift the ban on your account.

Santorefish
30-11-2010, 04:28 PM

my mate got banned for making 'hate groups' obviously they were jokes but thats life

Wonderful
30-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Ooo, I'm not entirely sure we can do anything about that if the account was created through Facebook, because you're simply logged on to Habbo once you've authenticated to Facebook. When you create a Habbo account that way you basically have no registered email address OR password with Habbo - it's all on Facebook's end.

If you give me the Habbo name though I'll ask if there's anything we can do in these sorts of circumstances, but I won't give you false hope on this - you may well have lost access to it until such time as Facebook lift the ban on your account.

his account was registered in 2008 and the facebook link was only introduced in december 2009 (I think) so he will have an original e-mail address, date of birth etc from before he linked his account to facebook?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!