PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] My forum name as a habbo :o

Grabbed
10-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Right this has just come to my knowledge. Apparently if you search reeski10 on the navigator there are rooms owned by reeski10 saying that 'HabboxForum Rules' there are also fan rooms saying something like 'hes a great guy coz he bought me creds for my rares.'

His mission (HabboxForum) buying creds for rares. I am not saying that he scams, I am just saying that this person IS NOT ME.

I REPEAT, THE REESKI10 ACCOUNT IS SOMEONE IMPERSONATING ME AND IS NOT ME.

Perhaps if I change my forum name... I don't know..
Even though he hasnt been on since July 14th he may be on soon.
Please remember he is not me whatsoever.
Thank you.

alex126
10-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Right this has just come to my knowledge. Apparently if you search reeski10 on the navigator there are rooms owned by reeski10 saying that 'HabboxForum Rules' there are also fan rooms saying something like 'hes a great guy coz he bought me creds for my rares.'

His mission (HabboxForum) buying creds for rares. I am not saying that he scams, I am just saying that this person IS NOT ME.

I REPEAT, THE REESKI10 ACCOUNT IS SOMEONE IMPERSONATING ME AND IS NOT ME.

Perhaps if I change my forum name... I don't know..
Even though he hasnt been on since July 14th he may be on soon.
Please remember he is not me whatsoever.
Thank you.

Ok.............. :s

Digital
11-08-2005, 01:14 AM
Ok.............. :s
He means his habbo name is not is habbox name so someone might be scamming

d3stined
11-08-2005, 01:24 AM
:s I is confuzzled?

You're VIP though.. you can just change your habboxforum name x) Uhm.. Grabbed right? x]]

Grabbed
11-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Yeah I could change my name, But this is my last day of VIP so I really can't now. and also this reeski10 guy could still scam even if I change the name to Grabbed. I dunno..

Smiddy
11-08-2005, 12:01 PM
Yeah I could change my name, But this is my last day of VIP so I really can't now. and also this reeski10 guy could still scam even if I change the name to Grabbed. I dunno..
Send JackHB a PM asking simply if you can have your HxF name changed to "GRabbed" or your desired choice ;)

the wombats
11-08-2005, 12:02 PM
you can get your name changed aslong as you are VIP, but i been waiting since yesterday for mine to change

Grabbed
11-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Send JackHB a PM asking simply if you can have your HxF name changed to "GRabbed" or your desired choice ;)

I've PM'd him asking to change to reeski (thats my other account)
I was thinking if I changed to Grabbed, more people would know who I was... I wasnt sure that was a good thing.. Too late now lol I'm getting a change.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!