PDA

View Full Version : Try out the new Ice skating!

karter
30-11-2010, 09:43 AM
I am 64th in Queue atm , will be there soon :D

http://i54.tinypic.com/339hjsw.png

What do you think? :D

Michael
30-11-2010, 09:46 AM
I was there :P but got disconnected. btw they are selling the new furni already. Look in xmas 2010 ;)

karter
30-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Again , very costly furni.
And the queue is going on slow , i am 37th now.

Mathew
30-11-2010, 09:56 AM
You can't get in a queue now as they've changed it from a public room to guest :(

New furni:

http://i51.tinypic.com/zldd1y.png

karter
30-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Put on your blades of glory, skate through your room and play Ice Tag with your friends!
What do Tonya Harding, Brian Boitano and Vanilla Ice have in common?.. They all go crazy for snow! We’re ensuring Christmas sends a shiver down your spine with the release of the following brrr-illiant features:
New Ice Skating Patch!
When you walk over the new patch your Habbo will automatically wear this season’s must-have footwear - ice skates! Is that "cool" or what? (pun completely intended). The Ice Skating Patch is now available from the Catalog as a single piece of Furni or in Credit crunching deals!
No sliced fingers please >>
Tag! You’re It!
The new Tag Pole Furni allows you to play a frantic game of Tag on your ice-skating rinks. The object of the game is to avoid being tagged by the currently 'tagged' Habbo. You can tag another Habbo by standing next to someone and clicking on them.
How It Works:
- Put the Tag Pole Furni in your room.
- The first person that enters the room will become "The 'Tagged' One" and will start glowing. 

- When the 'tagged' Habbo catches up and clicks on someone else, the tag will be handed over.
- For an extra (fully) hectic game, the more Tag Poles you put in a room, the more tagged Habbos there’ll be!
- You can only play Tag on the Ice Skating Patches.
Get a taste for Tag in our Ice Skating room >>
In Habbo we <3 showoffs so if you’ve got an ice skating room you’d like to share simply tag it with the word 'iceskating' in your room settings. This will make it appear in our exclusive Navigator floor :)
High Achiever
We’ve added three new Achievements for you to... well... achieve I guess. Earn them by building ice skating rooms, playing Tag as much as possible and skating until you’re blue in the face. Enjoy Habbos!
Let us know what you think about Skating in the Pilot Forum!

I have the badges already :)

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Moderator): Threads merged as same subject matter.

Catzsy
30-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Looks really neat! :D I think I might buy some of these for a Xmas park.

Deak
30-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Looks nice but expensive

Sphut
30-11-2010, 10:59 AM
Not as good as I thought it would be

Andii
30-11-2010, 11:35 AM
grrr i dont like it tbh. . . . wish they brought back snowstorm and had public rooms and leaderboards and things again. . . i hate the way you have to waste credits buying the furni just to use them. . .

Steee
30-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Q position 97 earlier!

so i gave up

on subject nice furni imust say

but costly..

giltinux
30-11-2010, 01:35 PM
i love it !!

Conservative,
30-11-2010, 01:36 PM
12th in queue... :(

Eoin247
30-11-2010, 02:15 PM
I dislike it to be honest, some people hog the tag and don't move. :(

Jordan
04-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Get fitted for some skates and hit the ice in Habbo.com! Next week, join Smoothcriminal, Puffin and Fozzie as we continue our quest for free Furni gifts and carve up competitors in games of Ice Tag.
We can't say much more at this stage, but one thing's for certain...
It's gonna be "BIG" ;) >>

An Ice skating tournament? Or just games of it with winners? Hmm got this in an email btw

nat965
04-12-2010, 11:41 PM
grrr i dont like it tbh. . . . wish they brought back snowstorm and had public rooms and leaderboards and things again. . . i hate the way you have to waste credits buying the furni just to use them. . .
I agree there.

I don't like Ice skating, as tag seems boring..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!