PDA

View Full Version : Habbo are really naffing me off!

Adam$
10-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Alright, get this. I hadn't been on habbo for a while, so I forgot my pw. So, I sent a reminder, but accidently asked for a reset. However, I didnt realise until I pressed submit, and "Your password will be reset shortly". I sent off a ton of reminders, but I recieved nothing, nor a reset pass. I waited a day or two, still nothing. So, I sent a reminder the next day. Nothing. I asked for another reset the next. Nothing. This carried on for about a week. Nothing. I got my mother to email. She recieved nothing. So it was time for holiday. A week and a half. When I came back, nothing. I checked 'Spam', 'Recently Deleted' and 'Old'. Nothing. This was really peeing me off, so I chose 'None of the above' and wrote a letter. It's about a week later and I have recieved Nothing still. For crying out loud, you're telling me that the company would rather go out and write silly newsies about some santini geezer getting lost, rather than help clients? Habbo gets worse by the minute. There are some good factors but there are more negative, in my opinion, anyway.
And also, they discriminate the clients. "Everyone should be treated equally" they say. I guess it's just not the case with Coolmandan. I have nothing against him, it's just that magically, when he gets hacked, they replace his furni, just because he won the 'Best Themed Room', but have you noticed that if anyone else gets hacked, they do absolutely nout about it. I mean, I've missed out on a lot of Habbo Club, and I'm probably going to miss the opportunity to buy that oriental door. I don't even know what it looks like. I'm just getting sick to my back teeth of habbo and the way the customers are treated. I might aswell just leave. I mean, it has got the good features, like the club, and the people, and also the deals you get with credits. And also, some of the competitions are good. It's just that, when I'm playing, I don't feel like a person, I just feel like a number. Number 10,474,772 to be exact. I mean, it's good enough to stay on, but I'm not going to spend any more money on it.

MYKE!
10-08-2005, 10:36 PM
oh...how.."naff".

Adam$
10-08-2005, 11:24 PM
oh...how.."naff".

Yeah.. thanks. :\

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!