PDA

View Full Version : Cellmate - Ends 9th December

Inseriousity.
30-11-2010, 10:54 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Cellmate&style=63

You're nicked! You've been found guilty of not entering Habbox Competitions! To get out on bail, you need to go and enter all the competitions (hint hint). But before you can get out, every good jail cell has to have a cellmate to share it with. For this competition, you have to invent your own cellmate. What's their name, what are they in prison for, are they a nice cellmate or a tough mother... lover? Go wild! The funniest and most original cellmate is the winner. Think outside the box... okay bad pun, my bad. Post your entry in the thread! Good luck!

Prize: 15 credits + 15 rep
(kindly donated by Wiiizzz)

Conservative,
04-12-2010, 11:11 PM
Name: Justin
Crime: Crime against humanities (no more defined due to court restrictions but rumour has it he made people deaf and hypnotised top politicians through music)
Description: blonde hair blue eyes. Canadian. Squeaky voice. Annoying and weak as anything. He's pretty scared of the whole jail thing. He's used to mansions and heated recording studios.

Toasten
04-12-2010, 11:37 PM
A woman called McGillian Keith that is really old and about 51 was jailed for her annoyance and crime. She caused many people to commit suicide after they watched 'you are what you eat'. She is old and faints all the time. She would cry everyday inside because of the spiders and rats.

Hayleigh
05-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Name:Humphrey
Humphrey was brought up in a rural spot in a rich mansion with mummy . He got bullied and was really quite a mummys boys
In jail for : Drug dealer
He decided he wanted to be hard so got on the drugs shame he cudn't act hard when the cops asked if he was the dealer ;'[
Poor old humphrey

T@R
05-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Lucienne Du'paunt.
French exchange student didn't understand the colloquial language of us londoners and upon meeting a group of 'rude boys' and 'badamans' he took it upon himself to prove to them he was worthy of such a title.
He went about a spree of anti social crimes culminating in the assasination of David Cameron.
Mass student protests took place to get Lucienne freed, but as I stepped out of the jail, I decided to lie and call myself Lucienne.
I'm currently living my life as Lucienne Du'paunt, whilst the real Lucienne is rotting away in some stinking cell...

nat965
05-12-2010, 03:05 AM
Name: Bob
Crime: Robbing a house
Description: Blonde hair, green eyes, small, Australian.

sophiethenerd
05-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Name : Billy Mcnuckles
He is Scottish and likes to sing The Pretenders non stop. He was jailed for anti social behaviour ( He ran around singing the Pretenders and if someone said they didn't like them he hit them with a kilt.) He is very nice but has caused several other past cellmates to go mad from hearing the pretenders to much.

StripedTiger
05-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Habbo Name : STripedTiger

Enry -

Name: isteals
Description: a veryyy big nose, short shaved hair, a scar across his cheek and an eye patch
Crime: Sniffing and stealing ducks from habbox staff and fans

tisk tisk

furbyheart
05-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Name:Cruela Devil
Reason for jail:Mental issue and thinks everyone is food
Description:Blue hair,blue eyes,mans voice,tough like a man,shes used to all the fighting,can beat any one.

Chuny
05-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Name: Boris Redface
Reason for jail: Had a slight mental break down in the middle of a supermarket and thought he was a medieval warrior in the battle of hastings. Went on a rampage with a breadstick and saucepan lid resulting in the deaths of many gingerbread men.

MultiKaching
06-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Name: Mrazy Conkey
Reason for jail: He was arrested when he was caught for grand theft bananas. He never really talked much, just these awful grunts, the only reason I know how old he is, is because he held up his 10 toes when I asked. I never really believed he was 10, because no 10 year old is that hairy. That was the ugliest 10 year old boy I have ever seen...

lawrawrrr
06-12-2010, 02:35 PM
Name: Cookie Monster
Crime: Caught multiple times after warnings in possession of a prohibited substance - raw cookie dough.

:.JessLiu.:
07-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Name: Sam
Crime: Impersonated Micheal Jackson on Habboxlive and tried to do a very bad moonwalk!he just walked backwards! OMG!!!
Description: Sandy coloured hair, hazel eyes and always wears a suit.

Suit up!

SackRace$
07-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Name: Raoul Moat
Reason For Jail: Broke into a Chocolate Factory and stole all the Cadbury Bars and crushed all the ginger bread men
Description: Black hair , Black beard , Blue Shiny Jeans , Balaglava , Black hoddie saying " I LOVE CHOCOLATE " He didnt like JAIL AT ALL he was used to using big houses and was quite poor

Eoin247
07-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Name: Le coq grande ( that dude from da luv guru)

Crime: Public obsenity 2 counts, Public disorder 3 counts, Pubic disorder 1 count.

Description: French canadian, black/brown hair, tall and the gurlies luv him.

coolcrazyclo
08-12-2010, 07:52 PM
Name: Gertrude Gherkin.
Crime: Being too damn ugly, sold gherkins (illegaly) she said she had a pass to sell gherkins, BUT Ohh NO SHE DI'''ENT!, Also, she killed a load of dinosaurs after feeding them poisened Gherkins, and threw ducks at them. She said she done this because " She wanted to see if they died of the same things as humans did" , Which doesnt make sence, because "POISON" poisens you, then you die , so it would be the same as himans, right ?
Looks:
Green puffy sticky out hair ( natural hair )
Fat as anything.
Screwed up face.
HUGE, nose.
Boogers hanging out her nose
Big fat lips-
Her fingers are gherkins
AND SHE HAS NO EYELASHES.
AND FAT CHEEKS.

LostSerenity
08-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Name: Mahatma Nazi
Reason for Jail: Noone could understand this man, he was bald all over yet the only part of hair he had was a third of a mustache. At one point this man was risking his body infront of a jewish tractor for the Gaza civillians and the next he was blowing them up. A weird mad, inventor of the banana sandwich, taught to be Voldermorts dad.
Tried to give Gloria Stewart the kiss of death but she was not ready.

lTraditional
09-12-2010, 07:54 AM
Name: Pete
Reason: He stole a toy from the Ben 10 toy grabber ;o! Plus he offended a police man with a plastic gun filled with bubbles and when came to pay for it, he put one £500 monopoly money on the counter and did a runner!
Amount of time in prison: 30 days and a life ban from all Ben 10 grabbers.
Personality: Tough (armed with a plastic gun with bubbles)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!