PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Pressure - Its back!

Matthew
01-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Haven't seen a pressure on habbo for ages (since my last one closed really).
Last time I had one I changed it to a slurpee theft, but now I have remade the pressure but kept my slurpee theft ;)

Here it is:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2d18riu.png

It isn't QUITE finished, I want to add some stuff to the wall etc, but its nearly done.

Thoughts?
Rights are 1c for today only :)

Its not the best room ive made, mainly because ive mixed lodge and mode i guess; but mode doesnt look as good as lodge when stacked, and you cant have lodge in the layout itself because cones and stuff cant be placed on top of it without stacking :/

giltinux
01-12-2010, 02:24 PM
its look good :)

Monopoly
01-12-2010, 02:32 PM
sorry to sound stupit but what's the game?

rooms nice, though. ;d

Matthew
01-12-2010, 02:36 PM
sorry to sound stupit but what's the game?

rooms nice, though. ;d

You start with a team of four people.
This idea is to get as many of the 4 people to the holodice (the finish).

You are out if you stand on a red mat, or if you are separated from the team.
You can be separated either by being trapped by a closed hatch, or by a cone (which are placed on the rollers as you advance in the course)

You must have at least 2 people in the team to finish the game.

If that makes any sense at all.. xD

It may sound complicated at first, but once you grasp it it really is very easy.
This used to be a popular game on Habbo UK, idk about the other hotels.

karter
01-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Nice stacking there , only think i dont like are the hcs sofa rotate that way ?>

anyways +rep

Matthew
01-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Nice stacking there , only think i dont like are the hcs sofa rotate that way ?>

anyways +rep

Thanks!
So would you prefer all of the hcs to face the same way?

karter
01-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Thanks!
So would you prefer all of the hcs to face the same way?

Yeah it will be much better.

Toasten
01-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Looks awesome. I'd be rubbish at this because theres rollers in it.

Lewis
01-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Looks awesome and i had one like a month ago. I'm going to remake it :) Anyway, really awesome Pressure

Steee
01-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Fantasic looks rather classic!! :)

Matthew
02-12-2010, 05:28 PM

anyways +rep

Done, thanks

Looks awesome. I'd be rubbish at this because theres rollers in it.
Haha thanks :)

Looks awesome and i had one like a month ago. I'm going to remake it :) Anyway, really awesome Pressure
Great! Lets get pressures popular again ;)

Fantasic looks rather classic!! :)
Thank you :D

Mr-Trainor
03-12-2010, 09:16 AM
I agree that the lodge and the mode do not go amazing well together but it's still a very nice room :). I'll be sure to try it out! :P.

=Lizzy
03-12-2010, 11:35 AM
i really like this, i will come and try it out
however i think the mode and lodge do not match and you should change either to match

other than that very nice with wired aswell

T@R
03-12-2010, 12:21 PM
It does what it's meant to do, which is host the game, although without meaning to sound too harsh, its not too much different to any other pressure I've seen on habbo, besides the slightly stacked "VIP" area, if that's what it's called.
I would consider removing the executive rugs, and probably the executive teles as well because neither tie in with the rest of the room at all.

Special
03-12-2010, 09:05 PM
i like the layout but not sure on the logdge, mode & iced all combined. would be better if you stook to 1 theme

Matthew
03-12-2010, 09:16 PM
yeh i realise that mode and lodge dont go well together, but as i said in my first post, mode doesnt look as good as lodge stacked, and you cant put lodge furni in the game layout itself because cones cant be placed on top :l

thanks for the comments though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!