PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Christmas Site

Calvin
01-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Is now released. It looks lovely! A big thanks to Joe who put in all the hard effort to make it. I think we should keep it perm haha, looks much nicer.

Opinions?

=Lizzy
01-12-2010, 10:05 PM
wow i love it, especially the snow in the background
good job Joe (:

Inseriousity.
01-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Is now released. It looks lovely! A bit thanks to Joe who put in all the hard effort to make it. I think we should keep it perm haha, looks much nicer.

Opinions?

hehe only a bit? :P

lol looks nice. Not a fan of the grey but it's nice to have a little change finally!

Jordan
01-12-2010, 10:08 PM
A very well done to all involved. I really like it, the colours are great and the snow falling in the main title is lovely!

Alkaz
01-12-2010, 10:08 PM
Thanks a lot but also credit needs to go to: .-.eXtra.-. - Renior - Con - for their help they gave me to complete the site design and also to: xxMATTGxx - HotelUser - for helping bring the site to life. :)

Josh
01-12-2010, 10:14 PM
I really like it! :) I really think it deserved to be put in the site development forum though!

Conservative,
01-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Where's the HxL & HxF layouts? ;)

however liking it a lot :D! well done.

xxMATTGxx
01-12-2010, 10:23 PM
No problem Joe, always happy to help in getting the seasonal layouts online!

In regards of the forum, it will be out soon.

In regards of HabboxLive, they don't really have seasonal layouts sadly. Maybe that will change one day!

Conservative,
01-12-2010, 10:53 PM

In regards of HabboxLive, they don't really have seasonal layouts sadly. Maybe that will change one day!
Make that day tomorrow.

Josh
01-12-2010, 10:57 PM
You can't expect them to make a skin for release tomorrow. I actually find the post really rude too, you don't seem very grateful.

xxMATTGxx
01-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Make that day tomorrow.

It won't be tomorrow.

Conservative,
01-12-2010, 11:00 PM
You can't expect them to make a skin for release tomorrow. I actually find the post really rude too, you don't seem very grateful.

...do I have to put (jkz) every time I make a joke...it seems that way right now >_>

I know they can't make a skin in a day. It'd be nice if they could do seasonal skins for HxL though.

And I said in my previous post the hx layout I'd really nice.

Can't wait To see forum layout.

Pyroka
01-12-2010, 11:57 PM
The Habbox Christmas site looks so tacky, seriously why didnt you go on www.flamingtext.com to complete the image?

I'm not impressed but meh loving the hxf skin.

Alkaz
02-12-2010, 12:20 AM
What image?..

Pyroka
02-12-2010, 12:22 AM
What image?..

The image of the site... Like how it looks so tacky.

Josh
02-12-2010, 12:30 AM
I agree with Ryan...
http://i54.tinypic.com/29o0js2.png

xxMATTGxx
02-12-2010, 12:31 AM
I agree with Ryan...

That is due to something that was removed a few minutes ago and is being fixed. Unless you actually mean the whole logo.

I really like it! :) I really think it deserved to be put in the site development forum though!

Two different comments? Hmmm.

Josh
02-12-2010, 12:34 AM
That is due to something that was removed a few minutes ago and is being fixed. Unless you actually mean the whole logo.

Two different comments? Hmmm.

You think it's nice, and then you read someone else's comments and then you take a look back over and you realise you agree with it. I just don't like the font (after second looks) and it does look a little tacky. I still like it though. :(

HumPow
02-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Thanks a lot but also credit needs to go to: .-.eXtra.-. - Renior - Con - for their help they gave me to complete the site design and also to: xxMATTGxx - HotelUser - for helping bring the site to life. :)

It looks nicer than the actual site rofl.

HotelUser
02-12-2010, 01:26 AM
I agree with Ryan...

I didn't design anything on this layout so I'm not sure what to say about disliking logos and whatnot, but I've just fixed that random blue bar along the top. It was driving me nuts being there.

scott
02-12-2010, 12:25 PM

HabboxLive have always had christmas layouts if not a full new layout then recolours/xmassy things added onto it. It has never been left the way it usually is for as longs I have been there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!