PDA

View Full Version : OMG @ T-Rex

smiffy70
03-12-2010, 04:22 PM
tht is the last time i dont by a rare, its gone up to an average of 62 c in the cat :O

Thread moved by eSocks (Forum Moderator): From Habbo News & Rumours.

Wonderful
03-12-2010, 04:24 PM
I bought a couple. This should be in habbo in general though.

Frisky
03-12-2010, 06:54 PM
It'll go down.

:DBeth:D
03-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Agreed! It will go down then after a while a few weeks or maybe more It will start to rise again slowly probably most rares do that :D

Eoin247
03-12-2010, 07:26 PM
The main reason it'll go down= it's way to big and fits way too little room designs.

HOWEVER! It seems not that many people bought it so maybe it will stay at a high price.

Areva
03-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Rares are like stocks. BUY BUY BUY! Iv made 100c on T-REX'S Now I'm flogging them at cost price as everyone selling and no one buying.

Eoin247
03-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Rares are like stocks. BUY BUY BUY! Iv made 100c on T-REX'S Now I'm flogging them at cost price as everyone selling and no one buying.

Ah so they've started to go down in price already then if sellers>buyers already.

-Danube-
03-12-2010, 10:37 PM
They will go down.

Even if they were really nice, the MP pushes everything down eventually :( Even if there is a slight rise.

Mr-Trainor
03-12-2010, 10:42 PM
They were around 20c higher at first with only one or two offers. However, they're slowly decreasing in value, although I don't think they'll go too low. It's unpredictable with the marketplace though!

-Danube-
03-12-2010, 10:55 PM
I don't think it'll be long until they drop like a stone, people will forget about then and they hype will die away. It can't last long. People see they are worth alot now so are all buying them trying to sell for profit, as soon as they see a slight drop they think "Crap better sell quick before i loose too much" so they sell for a little less each time and boom, bye bye value. Thanks to MP :)

Eoin247
03-12-2010, 11:30 PM
I don't think it'll be long until they drop like a stone, people will forget about then and they hype will die away. It can't last long. People see they are worth alot now so are all buying them trying to sell for profit, as soon as they see a slight drop they think "Crap better sell quick before i loose too much" so they sell for a little less each time and boom, bye bye value. Thanks to MP :)

True, but there aren't that many t-rex around the hotel compared to other rares so it probably won't drop too low. Also this is the first ever rare that cost 45c. :)

-Danube-
03-12-2010, 11:56 PM
Even thought there are less of them on the hotel, i can still see a drop in the next few days. I'm not saying it's going to go down to like 10C, i'm just saying that people will probs start to loose out from this point onwards, unless you can buy really cheap and sell mega fast.

I dunno why but i have a feeling they'll settle at like 35-40C mark. Then slowly drop off to 30C with future fluctuations between 30-35C.

Eoin247
04-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Even thought there are less of them on the hotel, i can still see a drop in the next few days. I'm not saying it's going to go down to like 10C, i'm just saying that people will probs start to loose out from this point onwards, unless you can buy really cheap and sell mega fast.

I dunno why but i have a feeling they'll settle at like 35-40C mark. Then slowly drop off to 30C with future fluctuations between 30-35C.

Yeah i agree with the prices you've stated. The only thing I can really see that rare being used well is in a habbo museum.

karter
04-12-2010, 04:10 AM
I hope it goes down.

Ajthedragon
04-12-2010, 09:16 AM
I've got faith in this rare. Other hotels have them at 30-40c. Plus ours was only released for a day. I guess we can only hope. :(

skynet.
04-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Seems like we need to update people on what "supers"really are, perhaps post a guide on Habbox?

Many people have been saying how the t rex is a super or will be a super now its out of the catalouge...

I think it will fall after a while and all the hype dies down, if youve bought one probably best to sell it now while the prices are high and people are excited for them!

Tom

Areva
05-12-2010, 01:30 AM
The T-rex will decrease in price but I'd say the 45-50c mark. As well next be clear it was a "Limited edition" Habbo can bring this back at any time (even though they bring back rare's). I think the main thing is the demand of them ending. As far as the Super's are concerned and how Habbox works it out, Is silly. Reffering to it being in the catalogue (Even though a few of them have) For me Super's are items that are hard to find, not whether it was released or not, but that's just me and that's just Habbox :)

T@R
05-12-2010, 04:59 PM
I thought supers were simply rares that haven't been released in the catalog?

Sureall
05-12-2010, 05:08 PM

If this was true, I believe many more rares would be supers, but I'm dumb so don't quote me on that kty. Whilst doing some rv reports tonight saw a guy selling two for 48c per. I told him that he could sell for higher if he tried really hard, apparently he knew. He was selling for a lower price due to fact he wanted to sell now. I think the price depends on how fast you wana sell tbh.

Mr-Trainor
05-12-2010, 05:39 PM
I think it used to be like that and that's how it was on my old fansite but on Habbox, I can't remember who but I think it was under certain management that it was decided that particular items such as promotional rares (like items you get free with purchasing credits via a certain method) would be put in Normal Rares and not Supers.

T@R
05-12-2010, 06:06 PM
I think it used to be like that and that's how it was on my old fansite but on Habbox, I can't remember who but I think it was under certain management that it was decided that particular items such as promotional rares (like items you get free with purchasing credits via a certain method) would be put in Normal Rares and not Supers.
Oh right,
the likes oh Holoboys and Russian Samovas were never in the catalog were they?
And they're clearly normal rares, so yeah ;D

Wonderful
05-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Oh right,
the likes oh Holoboys and Russian Samovas were never in the catalog were they?
And they're clearly normal rares, so yeah ;D

on habbo uk they were only ione's gifts, however on other hotels they were released as normal rares so now they're normal rares.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!