PDA

View Full Version : e-Shopping Project.

Swastika
03-12-2010, 06:33 PM
If anybody is wanting to take part in setting up an e-Shopping website that has the potential to make money, then please PM me.
It has already generated around £100 profit in 3 days via Facebook, the next step would be setting up a website and getting it known more around the whole country instead of just my town and region.

Basically, we would be selling clothing, ranging from Vivienne Westwood to Nike AF1 training shoes.
I have a number of links to Chinese websites that enable me to sell these at a very low price.

PM me for more information, and please only serious candidates. ;)

Thread closed by Recursion (Trialist Forum Moderator): Illegal to sell counterfeit goods within the UK. See here (http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/before_you_buy/be_aware_of/counterfeit-goods#named4).

Describe
03-12-2010, 07:40 PM
What experience do you have?

Swastika
03-12-2010, 07:57 PM
What experience do you have?
I dont think it matters what experience i have, im making money and offering people a cut of it in exchange for help with website building and general assistance.

Although if you must know, i've been selling things locally for about a year, set-up this facebook page and it's took off big time.
Products are coming to my home all the time from China, so im constatly back and forth to the Royal Mail depot as obviously im not always in.
I have 4 qualifications in business at GCSE level, although that was a couple of years ago, i still use basic business i learned at secondary school today.

Thanks.

AgnesIO
03-12-2010, 09:07 PM
FOUR GCSE's in business?

Surely if they are from China, it basically means fake?

matt$
03-12-2010, 09:13 PM
FOUR GCSE's in business?

depends what hes selling such as like silicon cases for ipods maybe? most peope dont care if there fake or not aslong as they get the job done. although if hes selling beats by dr dre at like £20 then yeah theres a few issues there.

AgnesIO
03-12-2010, 09:14 PM
depends what hes selling such as like silicon cases for ipods maybe? most peope dont care if there fake or not aslong as they get the job done. although if hes selling beats by dr dre at like £20 then yeah theres a few issues there.

Basically, we would be selling clothing, ranging from Vivienne Westwood to Nike AF1 training shoes.
I have a number of links to Chinese websites that enable me to sell these at a very low price.

Unless he sells fake things, I don't see how he could sell against huge chains

matt$
03-12-2010, 09:31 PM

Touche, missed that part. yeah i reckon unless their fake you wont be able to sell.

Swastika
03-12-2010, 11:02 PM
FOUR GCSE's in business?

Yes 4 GCSE's in business, and yes, everything is replica.

Exactly, nobody cares weather anything is fake or not these days, most people want fakes because they are cheap to buy time and time again.

I wouldn't be against huge chains.

Touche, missed that part. yeah i reckon unless their fake you wont be able to sell.
Everything is replica.

AgnesIO
03-12-2010, 11:10 PM
So selling illegal goods. Interesting.

Swastika
03-12-2010, 11:32 PM
So selling illegal goods. Interesting.
Not technically illegal if you don't include brand names and include brand logos.
Vivienne Westwood ear-rings are very easily passed off fashion jewellery.

AgnesIO
03-12-2010, 11:50 PM
...Nike AF1 Training Shoes...

Make your mind up :p

Swastika
04-12-2010, 12:04 AM
...Nike AF1 Training Shoes...

Make your mind up :p
Can be passed off as general training shoes, hey quit being interrogative!
Point is, they make money lol. :P

Chippiewill
04-12-2010, 12:11 AM
I personally wouldn't touch this :/

Does not look legal, which is the important bit..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!