PDA

View Full Version : Habbo; Role Play Help!

Zuth
04-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Hey there,
I'm thinking of making a role play for habbo, but I don't know what todo like shreak, harrypotter I really don't know. If you have any ideas please reply.

Ed.
04-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Twilight potentially?

T@R
04-12-2010, 12:24 PM
I wouldn't attempt Harry Potter as there is 1 extremely successful one already in place (`H`) and many people have tried to rival it but end up failing, even if they're richer and have better rooms.
It depends how much you're willing to spend/ how many rooms you're willing to make,
if you don't want to spend much or just make a few rooms, try mafia role play?

Eoin247
04-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Twilight would be good as it seems a lot of teens (particularly girls) love it. Also i haven't seen a real good twilight rp yet in habbo.

T@R
04-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Twilight would be good as it seems a lot of teens (particularly girls) love it. Also i haven't seen a real good twilight rp yet in habbo.
I don't think the twilight audience are the same people who are serious roleplayers on habbo, but I could be wrong!

Zuth
04-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Thanks guys, any more. So far I'm stuck on twilight. (I need to watch it lol)

Eoin247
04-12-2010, 01:15 PM
By the way unless you got the time/furni/design ability, to do it properly I wouldn't try as you will end up getting frustrated. To have a successful rp you need a lot of well designed rooms. If you don't want to commit too much you might consider embarking on a smaller project like a mafia/army/police etc.

Zuth
04-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Well I've done police, many times. So I might start with a mafia to get some more creds c

Eoin247
04-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Well I've done police, many times. So I might start with a mafia to get some more creds c

I'm not an expert on mafias so i'm not sure how much it can make for you, but if it's just earning creds you are after it might be a better idea to trade for profit/make a game that needs hosts like a tc.

Nyxs
04-12-2010, 02:26 PM
I own a SMALL Twilight Roleplay - Just involves about 5 Rooms

But the Quality of the 5 rooms ive been told are EXCELLENT
:D

iBlueBox
04-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Hey there,
I'm thinking of making a role play for habbo, but I don't know what todo like shreak, harrypotter I really don't know. If you have any ideas please reply.

Shreck, would not attract a series role-player,
Harry Potter, theirs already a few, but `H` is in the lead,
Twilight, theirs been a few, I know a guy who used to own a massive one,

I would stick to police / mafia/

T@R
04-12-2010, 02:52 PM
By mafia I meant the small single/ double rooms which are usually just a cafe or a house or something, and you can give a tele to somebody to link it to a bigger room,
I think that's how its done.

Nyxs
04-12-2010, 03:02 PM
:ArtfulDodger owns a 'HP' - which is doing quite well at the moment
i think it was Zapen that Used to own a MASSIVE twilight rpg back on uk

Theres no point doing a Harry potter, - itll waste all your credits and most likley fail

T@R
04-12-2010, 03:21 PM
:ArtfulDodger owns a 'HP' - which is doing quite well at the moment
i think it was Zapen that Used to own a MASSIVE twilight rpg back on uk

Theres no point doing a Harry potter, - itll waste all your credits and most likley fail

What time zone is :ArtfulDodger in?
I thought any GMT HPs would fail massively, due to the success of `H`

Zuth
04-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Nyxs, very nice rooms. But ive chosen to make a army for a while :D should be open Monday. Search - benhollins.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!