PDA

View Full Version : For habbox.com

Eoin247
04-12-2010, 12:22 PM
I remember a while back there used to be a section on habbox.com that showed nice tricks that could be done with furni on habbo. For example one of them showed how to make a speakers corner out of area corner shelves and a stool.

Is this section still around? I was searching habbox.com and am still unable to find it. I remember that a few years ago this was the main reason i visited habbox (apart from rare values).

If this section no longer exists it may be a nice idea to add it, maybe make many different guides on how to make neat things with furni/make good room designs.

I have quite a few nice furni "tricks"/designs that i came across ove the years and could share if you are short on content for this section.

Thanks for reading. :)

Conservative,
04-12-2010, 12:29 PM
I like the idea and I know what you mean because I've seen other sites with it. I think it would be cool to have it back tbh. But as well as furni tricks...tricks like how to get into the little VIP area in one of the public rooms where you have to click tiny squares in a particular order or it doesn't work (sun roof or something can't remember room name).

But yeah I agree we should have something like this back.

Mathew
04-12-2010, 12:43 PM
A lot of the pages are being redone for V6 so that is probably why this isn't here anymore. I do agree, however, that things like this should stay - I remember reading the exact same guide (and also doing one when I couldn't find a speakers corner :P).

Eoin247
04-12-2010, 12:54 PM
I actualy prefered the DIY speakers corner to the rare once :D. Is preparation for v6 the reason the rare search box isn't working?

Mathew
04-12-2010, 01:09 PM
I actualy prefered the DIY speakers corner to the rare once :D. Is preparation for v6 the reason the rare search box isn't working?
Haha, yeah it didn't look too shabby actually :P
I think the Rare Values problem is a totally Unrelated Incident (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unrelated_Incidents) as I'm guessing we're gonna have to wait just a little bit longer for V6, whereas the RV problem is quite an urgent thing.

xxMATTGxx
04-12-2010, 01:13 PM

The rare search box seems to be working for me?

Eoin247
04-12-2010, 01:19 PM
The rare search box seems to be working for me?

As of now it's not working for me. Maybe it's because i'm on my laptop currently although last time I was on my pc it wasn't working for me then either. :(

Calvin
04-12-2010, 01:21 PM
You can find the speakers corner tut by clicking here (http://www.habbox.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2726). And I'm pretty sure it should of been in the stacking guides as it's to do with that, but I'm thinking of bringing back guides like this as they're very handy sometimes. I remember when I tried once, I failed! :P

Eoin247
04-12-2010, 01:24 PM
You can find the speakers corner tut by clicking here (http://www.habbox.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2726). And I'm pretty sure it should of been in the stacking guides as it's to do with that, but I'm thinking of bringing back guides like this as they're very handy sometimes. I remember when I tried once, I failed! :P

What section is this under? Apart from clicking your link i don't see how to get to it.

Calvin
04-12-2010, 01:27 PM
What section is this under? Apart from clicking your link i don't see how to get to it.I searched for it, I'll put it back into Stacking soon.

Eoin247
04-12-2010, 01:31 PM
I searched for it, I'll put it back into Stacking soon.

Ah ok, although i think there should be a different section for it than in stacking. :)

AgnesIO
04-12-2010, 01:32 PM
The RV search box does not work if you go on a different page of habbox, then back to home. You have to reload the page.

---

We need to stop using V6 as an excuse - as it keeps being used an excuse for anything that isn't done. Furni tricks would be a good idea, and I would do some if people wanted them.

xxMATTGxx
04-12-2010, 01:36 PM
RVR Search:

http://mattgarner.net/upload/images/1291538225.png

But do make sure you do what Dom has said and reload it, if you have been on other pages. No one should really be using V6 as an excuse in terms of certain content, although if people are going to say "Habbox.com needs a new layout" then thats when V6 should come into place. But January 2011 should be a good month!

Eoin247
04-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Ok it's probably just my laptop then, i'll see if it works for me later when i get on my pc.

Catzsy
04-12-2010, 04:57 PM
You must be talking about Bl!nkey and his famous stacking guides. I know I put a link to it in the 'cool rooms' guide and rules.

Here is the linked thread for you:
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=160363

Hope that helps. :)

Neversoft
04-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Aha, I was in charge of the entire Tips & Tricks part of the website back in the day. Of course it all got removed eventually as Habbo constantly updated and made all of the things you could do impossible. Would be nice to see it return.

Calvin
04-12-2010, 05:53 PM
Aha, I was in charge of the entire Tips & Tricks part of the website back in the day. Of course it all got removed eventually as Habbo constantly updated and made all of the things you could do impossible. Would be nice to see it return.There is a tips and tricks page if that's what you mean, or do you mean a section?

Neversoft
05-12-2010, 01:15 AM
There is a tips and tricks page if that's what you mean, or do you mean a section?

Oh, from the OP it sounded like it had been removed altogether. Just had a look at it though and it is very different from when I did it. It used to have stacking tips and all kinds of tricks and things you could do with furni and such, but now it is just the basics that everyone knows about already.

JerseySafety
05-12-2010, 01:53 AM
I agree. This was fantastic.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!