PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] 50T

T@R
04-12-2010, 04:36 PM
If i said a well known dealer/scammer was at it again, most of you would know who I'm on about,
so yeah, last night at approx. 4am (yes I know that's morning) said person scammed 50t, or so people are saying.

Areva
05-12-2010, 03:26 AM
Anyone who bets 50t is an idiot. Next face it £500.00? and you expect to get your furni back? The odds are very low. especially when the ban button is closer....

ChickenFaces
05-12-2010, 03:42 AM
Aw that's a shame. :(

Matthew
05-12-2010, 12:12 PM
why would you ever risk betting that?

even if i had the reputation as the safest dealer on habbo, i would think twice before clicking accept (or ban for that matter)

AgnesIO
05-12-2010, 12:38 PM
Whoever bet that got what they deserved.

Doubt it actually happened - no way am I believing it until a proper youtube video is shown proving it.

T@R
05-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Anyone who bets 50t is an idiot. Next face it £500.00? and you expect to get your furni back? The odds are very low. especially when the ban button is closer....

Well it depends, to you and I, betting 50t is stupid, but perhaps to somebody worth a few hundred t its not that much?

Aw that's a shame. :(

Indeed!

why would you ever risk betting that?

even if i had the reputation as the safest dealer on habbo, i would think twice before clicking accept (or ban for that matter)

Even as a dealer I wouldn't want to even TAKE a 50t bet incase I lost!

Whoever bet that got what they deserved.

Doubt it actually happened - no way am I believing it until a proper youtube video is shown proving it.

I'll keep my eyes open for a vid, because I'm guessing they would've videoed a 50t bet to this guy.
But it wouldn't make a difference because I wouldn't be able to post it without given away the identity of the accused scammer.

AgnesIO
05-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Well it depends, to you and I, betting 50t is stupid, but perhaps to somebody worth a few hundred t its not that much?

Indeed!

Even as a dealer I wouldn't want to even TAKE a 50t bet incase I lost!

I'll keep my eyes open for a vid, because I'm guessing they would've videoed a 50t bet to this guy.
But it wouldn't make a difference because I wouldn't be able to post it without given away the identity of the accused scammer.

PM me if you find one :)

j0rd
05-12-2010, 05:15 PM
There's been bets of over 100t+ worth, 50T isn't actually that much compared to them.
I would like to know who 'apparently' done it though

Mr-Trainor
05-12-2010, 06:48 PM
There's been bets of over 100t+ worth, 50T isn't actually that much compared to them.
I would like to know who 'apparently' done it though
I agree but even still, it's a large sum of furniture to bet!

Matthew
05-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Actually i remember seeing a video when zLimez paid out around 70T i think it was.

jakey,,
09-12-2010, 09:38 PM
jst to say... i know many people who wouldn't scam 50t, i've paid way over 50t bets numerous times...
pixels for a short buzz over a time and then lose your rep on a game... is stupid

you won't get cleaned from taking bets but you will from betting in the whole the dealer wil lalways get up on x2 13/13o. I have never gone down except for one time but i gained it all back.. think twice before you scam lol.

,Love
22-12-2010, 07:20 AM
show the video -

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!