PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone you know a hypocrite?

Conservative,
04-12-2010, 11:51 PM
And by this I mean they're hypocritical a lot not just once or twice.

My dad is quite hypocritical. He tells me to do things that he doesn't do and stuff. And that bugs me.

And some of my teachers are like "hand in your work on time" and then promise to Mark it by X and don't and it's like -.-

Lol. I can be hypocritical too but not often and I try not to be because it irritates me :)

Pyroka
04-12-2010, 11:56 PM
im on the internet id be a liar if i said i didnt know one hypocrite

Inseriousity.
04-12-2010, 11:56 PM
My dad's also hypocritical. We do work and he never thanks us for it. Always asks 'is that it?' but when he does work, he wants a bloody parade. Does my head in.

HotelUser
04-12-2010, 11:58 PM
I don't think anyone intends to be a hypocrite - I think they do it without noticing. Different people pay attention to different details in every situation so what you see, someone else might not.

Oh, and I believe the correct spelling is hypocrite :P

Conservative,
04-12-2010, 11:59 PM
I don't think anyone intends to be a hypocrite - I think they do it without noticing. Different people pay attention to different details in every situation so what you see, someone else might not.

Oh, and I believe the correct spelling is hypocrite :P

Interesting point. I do sometimes point it out to people but maybe it's out of habit? Idk.

And yes it is but I'm on my iPod :P

buttons
05-12-2010, 12:00 AM
yeah like flyingjesus calling people fat when he's fatter

koony
05-12-2010, 12:19 AM
im on the internet id be a liar if i said i didnt know one hypocrite

Sadly my impression of Habbox now also.

Phil
05-12-2010, 12:34 AM
This is an example:

The other day my sister dropped loads of photographs and didn't move them and I mean loads. Straight away my sister just goes out with her friend across the road. When I come in from work, we had this conversation;

"Pick them up."
"Why? I didn't knock them over"
"So just because you didn't knock them over means you can't pick them up again."
"Why don't you did it then."

He was speechless, it was great! But yeah, a bit hypocritical.

Judas
05-12-2010, 01:50 AM
This is an example:

The other day my sister dropped loads of photographs and didn't move them and I mean loads. Straight away my sister just goes out with her friend across the road. When I come in from work, we had this conversation;

"Pick them up."
"Why? I didn't knock them over"
"So just because you didn't knock them over means you can't pick them up again."
"Why don't you did it then."

He was speechless, it was great! But yeah, a bit hypocritical.

who is 'he'? i thought it was about your sister? like none of that made sense to me

FlyingJesus
05-12-2010, 12:43 PM
yeah like flyingjesus calling people fat when he's fatter

Reported for bullying ;|

^ now that is hypocrisy

cmg94
05-12-2010, 01:17 PM
in are school were are not allowed to wear scarfs or coats or gloves, hats, some hairband that is like a fabic etc and the teachers are wraped up in like coats and scarfs etc lol thats hypocritical and then they act all fake nice to the possibly new students who are like in p7 lol

Eoin247
05-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Unfortunately i know far too many...

Sharon
05-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Myself :l I unfortunately make my brother and sister do everything but I get it from my mum! She makes me do everything and I'm like ''what do you have to say to me ...''

If she's gone out or something she'll always phone ME and be like go upstairs get the piece of paper and read me out the phone number.. Its just lke wtf come home and look yourself *****

Thom96
05-12-2010, 02:42 PM
I am on the internet like 24/7 and i know more than one person who is a hypocrite :)

dirrty
05-12-2010, 02:59 PM
yeah, myself.

Circadia
05-12-2010, 03:06 PM
My Dad is such a hypocrite. He tells me and my brother not to do stuff and he goes and does them himself. For instance he tells my brother not drink to drink from the bottle of milk (which is disgusting anyway) And does it himself :L

Hushie
05-12-2010, 03:55 PM
I don't think there's anyone who's never once been hypocritical really.

Niall!
05-12-2010, 06:57 PM
I am the biggest hypocrit I know.

Misawa
06-12-2010, 02:02 AM
Of course.

beth
06-12-2010, 02:41 AM
i dounno if the word hypocrite is being used too lightly here, i mean yeah we all sometimes do things we tell others not to, does that make us all hypocrites?

Firehorse
06-12-2010, 07:22 PM
My Brother is a big hypocrite. He's a 10:10 nerd but is more wasteful than everyone else in the family.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!