PDA

View Full Version : Selling Kindle

Recursion
05-12-2010, 12:05 AM
Yo,

Anyone got any idea how much I could sell my Wi-Fi Kindle for?

I was thinking ~£105. It's only two months old, barely used and comes with the Amazon leather case, has all cables, manuals and original boxes and is under the provided 1 year limited warranty still.

Thanks

Firehorse
05-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Knew you'd get bored of it :P

Recursion
05-12-2010, 12:50 AM
No point now I'm getting an iPad, but it is a fantastic device, especially when I started using it in my English Lit class to make notes for my A Level :P Would highly recommend it to anyone who likes a good book.

Firehorse
05-12-2010, 12:51 AM
No point now I'm getting an iPad, but it is a fantastic device, especially when I started using it in my English Lit class to make notes for my A Level :P

You should wait until jan/feb for the second generation ipad.

Recursion
05-12-2010, 12:53 AM
You should wait until jan/feb for the second generation ipad.

Not really, I'm fed up of constantly waiting for new devices, whenever you buy something, it's gunna be out of date a couple of months later.

HotelUser
05-12-2010, 04:29 AM
Not really, I'm fed up of constantly waiting for new devices, whenever you buy something, it's gunna be out of date a couple of months later.

This. I've made the mistake waiting months and months for a product I wanted before, come to find that it wasn't, ir was just hardly better then its predecessor.

Firehorse
05-12-2010, 12:32 PM

Didn't you recommend that I wait a year for intel's new processors?

Recursion
05-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Didn't you recommend that I wait a year for intel's new processors?

Back then I would have waited for stuff, now I find waiting boring :P Example, GT5 :@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!