PDA

View Full Version : DJ Static Feedback

tdog360
06-12-2010, 05:24 AM
Hey guys, my show is tailored to YOU the listener, so if anyone could let me know What I can improve on, it would be appreciated,Thanks :D

Moved by Jamesy (Forum Manager): You will get user responses in this forum :)

tdog360
06-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Bump. :D

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't bump threads without contributing to the discussion, thanks.

AgnesIO
06-12-2010, 04:08 PM
When was your show

beth
06-12-2010, 05:54 PM
just a pointer: these threads don't work, you'll get a negative response from most users if you bump the thread continuously and defend any criticism you get. your best bet is to talk to yr senior dj's and listeners of the show DURING the show, ask them in a room, when i was a dj this was the feedback system i used and it worked well, it also makes the listeners feel like they're involved.
yr core audience isn't primarily on hxf.

Samantha
06-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Why not list all the names who gave a shout out or something in your show. And see if they are on the forum, then PM them and ask them.

AgnesIO
06-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Why not list all the names who gave a shout out or something in your show. And see if they are on the forum, then PM them and ask them.

That would take AGES :P

sammy
06-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Bethie's idea is a good one, you'll probably get more helpful responses by talking to other DJs and the listeners especially; ask them on air what they think and get them to send it in, if you need any feedback I'll be happy to tune in and give you some! Eventually you'll get a feedback PM from Gemma anyway that can tell you how to improve and point out any good or bad points about your shows :).

If you tell me when you're next DJing I'll tune in and help you out, but I made one of these threads way back when I was a trialist and I got some feedback so hopefully somebody who was listening can post and give you some ideas ;).

beth
06-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Bethie's idea is a good one, you'll probably get more helpful responses by talking to other DJs and the listeners especially; ask them on air what they think and get them to send it in, if you need any feedback I'll be happy to tune in and give you some! Eventually you'll get a feedback PM from Gemma anyway that can tell you how to improve and point out any good or bad points about your shows :).

If you tell me when you're next DJing I'll tune in and help you out, but I made one of these threads way back when I was a trialist and I got some feedback so hopefully somebody who was listening can post and give you some ideas ;).

bethie's idea's are alwayys good ;) who's on yr show tonight sammify xox

Chippiewill
06-12-2010, 08:18 PM
I basically agree with the asking on the show, however it would be nice if someone could code in a feedback form on the HxL site, that way users would have a clear way of providing feedback if they feel they need to.

despect
06-12-2010, 08:41 PM
I basically agree with the asking on the show, however it would be nice if someone could code in a feedback form on the HxL site, that way users would have a clear way of providing feedback if they feel they need to.

This was suggested before and got a mixed reponse, its not a bad idea. I think it would be good for all DJs to get some feedback rather then just getting feedback from just other DJs only problem would be the fact that some listeners can be quite rude and some could take advantage and just send in rude comments rather then offering feedback, But as i said its not a bad idea i'd like to see this happen. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!