PDA

View Full Version : Under Cover Christmas

recin
06-12-2010, 07:36 AM
We’re looking for Holiday Shopping Center Santas!

We’re celebrating Christmas big city style, but there’s something missing from our Holiday Shopping Center - the fat guy himself, Santa!

We want you to recreate a Santa shopping center appearance with the help of your friends! Get what you want this Christmas, no kicking and screaming toddlers allowed ;)

How To Enter:
* In your room, design a scene like the ones you see at the mall where you can get your photo taken with Santa.

* Dress as the jolly man in red and round up two to five of your bestest buddies.

* Get everyone in the shot to shout out what they want for Christmas!

* Take a screenshot of your scene, attach it to an email and send it to [email protected]

* Please put "Under Cover Christmas" in the subject line.

* Don't forget to include your Habbo name in your email!

* You are allowed to alter your screenshot if you wish!

* Remember we’re looking for funny, crazy, belly-laughing-inducing entries, so wow us with your creativity!

Prizes: 15 of the best entries will receive a NEW Holidays Badge plus a Santa Screen!
Entries close Monday December 13th, 7am EST (that's 8pm in Singapore, 11pm in Sydney, 4am in Los Angeles and 12 noon in London). Good luck!

- Fozzie, Smoothcriminal and Puffin - making our lists and checking them twice.

http://www.habbo.com/articles/2094-under-cover-christmas
Anyone gonna enter?

Jordan
06-12-2010, 07:42 AM
your friends don't win if you win? :( That sucks. I don't know If I will enter or not.

Catzsy
06-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Sounds a bit too much time taken up to do this one.

Andii
06-12-2010, 01:10 PM
your friends don't win if you win? :( That sucks. I don't know If I will enter or not.

i dont think they win . . . which is crap because my friend makes theee best rooms lol all i need to do is join his room and shoutout the word CAR and win lol. . . but naw dont think we win

karter
06-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Anyone coming with me? lol.

Toasten
06-12-2010, 01:30 PM
Not everyone gets the badge for trying either :L doesn't really motivate me.

Eoin247
06-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Might try it out, if anybody wants me to join them just give us a shout. :)

giltinux
06-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Might try it out, if anybody wants me to join them just give us a shout. :)
i want mate :)

Jordan
06-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Oh that sucks then, wouldn't that make people not want to join with people because they wont recieve some sort of reward

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!