PDA

View Full Version : I'm over it.

Verrou
06-12-2010, 09:27 AM
So got well in to the phenomenon that is Minecraft. However I was out of town for a weekend, and when I came back, I don't know why, but I was just horribly bored of Minecraft...
And now I haven't played properly in over a month. I'm sure if I'm bored enough to make a new world etc. I'll get hooked again, but I feel the game lacks something to keep people coming back like missions or quests?

Hiro
06-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Pvp servers are awesome ;)

Eoin247
06-12-2010, 11:32 AM
I still haven't tried out minecraft, so i suppose that theres a month or so of my life to waste doing so in the future. :D

dbgtz
06-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Yeah I know what you mean, I was almost reeled in again the other day but I just got bored, however it is still a great game and I am still glad I bought it. I did spend alot of time on it too so it was well worth the cash.

Zak
06-12-2010, 12:30 PM
I know a lot of people play it in my course and say it's really good but can't see me enjoying it tbh. Haven't got the time either :P Maybe i'll give it a go someday.

Homosexual
06-12-2010, 01:19 PM
I bought it, played it twice.. now I'm bored of it. I suppose it'd be better if there were quests or something?

dbgtz
06-12-2010, 04:12 PM
I bought it, played it twice.. now I'm bored of it. I suppose it'd be better if there were quests or something?

the core game is not done yet.

Oleh
06-12-2010, 04:45 PM
If there was a decent online server, i'd play it more

Homosexual
06-12-2010, 09:07 PM
the core game is not done yet.

I know, I know :)

If there was a decent online server, i'd play it more

what's a decent server like? i got a spare server just sitting in my spare room.. lol.

Oleh
06-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Something similar to stuto's

Boonzeet
07-12-2010, 02:47 AM
I <3 minecraft. Playing online is definitely really good.

Also, if you just want to be creative, inventory editing isn't *that* bad...

Ardemax
07-12-2010, 08:04 PM
same, haven't played it in a good month or two

AgnesIO
07-12-2010, 08:18 PM
I still don't understand the point in it lol

Since when has crap graphics been attractive?

Nemo
07-12-2010, 08:22 PM
I still don't understand the point in it lol

Since when has crap graphics been attractive?since gameplay was more important than graphics, so....forever.

AgnesIO
07-12-2010, 08:25 PM
since gameplay was more important than graphics, so....forever.

But I cannot see ANY attraction :P

Nemo
07-12-2010, 08:27 PM
But I cannot see ANY attraction :P
Then it's not your kind of game, not every game is to everyone's taste. Saying that, i do think you should try it before you diss it.

AgnesIO
07-12-2010, 08:31 PM
Then it's not your kind of game, not every game is to everyone's taste. Saying that, i do think you should try it before you diss it.

'diss'..

I was not putting it down, however I never truly understood the point in the game?

Nemo
07-12-2010, 08:34 PM
'diss'..

I was not putting it down, however I never truly understood the point in the game?
I know i cant believe i said it either.

Well you kind of are putting it down by saying the graphics suck, sure they suck in terms of HD and realisticness, but compared to the setting of the game and the simplistic nature of it, they're perfect.

Oh and there is no point, you make the point. Do what you wanna do. You can either decide to build something huge, something small, go mining for a bit, maybe farm, maybe just go hunting some monsters, maybe try and use redstone to create some incredible mechanism, do what you want!

Just download a torrent of it and try it. I usually aint sure about pirating awesome games, but as long as it gets you to eventually buy it, GO GO. atleast thats what lord notch said

Stephen
07-12-2010, 09:07 PM
is creepercraft ever gonna be open

xxMATTGxx
10-12-2010, 08:50 AM
I do have to admit that I haven't played Minecraft for a good while and that is mainly due to Stuto's server going. :P

Recursion
11-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Personally, I'm losing interest in Minecraft now there isn't going to be many new, exciting, features :(

Verrou
17-12-2010, 05:53 AM
If Stutos server comes back, I'm sure i'll get back into it.

Josh
17-12-2010, 09:36 AM
I play it, but I don't "play it" like anyone usually would. I like installing mods (http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewforum.php?f=25) and playing around with them as it's very fun! There are some amazing mods out there and one of my favourite is the Biome Terrain Mod and that changes the generation code so it generates the world based on some values you can change. You can change deposit values (so you can up coal and iron if you like) and, if you find the best settings (http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=93573), you can have a really good time just exploring.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!