PDA

View Full Version : Trolls

AgnesIO
06-12-2010, 05:44 PM
May I ask what someone has to do to be classed as a constant troll and banned?

Or leets sey de tr0ll is tekin de piece..

Just wondering, since isn't there a rule against talking foreign languages?

Neversoft
06-12-2010, 05:46 PM
isn't there a rule against talking foreign languages?

No, that was removed.

GommeInc
06-12-2010, 05:50 PM
No, that was removed.
With a good reason to - speaking in a foreign language is pointless if barely anyone can understand you. It went when common sense came into tackle rule breaking.

Does there need to be a "trolling" rule? I am fairly certain it comes under already existing rules regarding around behaviour and pointless posting.

Jamesy
06-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Break the rules, be offensive, upset the users to a point where they feel victimised. In the case of your example, surely it is not a difficult task to ignore such posts - or place them on the ignore list or otherwise not feeding the trolls.

Ultimately we're not here to moderate typing styles :P

beth
06-12-2010, 05:52 PM
a constant troll is pretty obvious, it's just someone who goes out of their way all the time just to be irritating and get a reaction.

AgnesIO
06-12-2010, 06:00 PM
With a good reason to - speaking in a foreign language is pointless if barely anyone can understand you. It went when common sense came into tackle rule breaking.

Does there need to be a "trolling" rule? I am fairly certain it comes under already existing rules regarding around behaviour and pointless posting.

Apparently it doesn't work :P

Break the rules, be offensive, upset the users to a point where they feel victimised. In the case of your example, surely it is not a difficult task to ignore such posts - or place them on the ignore list or otherwise not feeding the trolls.

Ultimately we're not here to moderate typing styles :P

I think typing style and 'eye weel gwet wu two bwuty' is slightly different lol

a constant troll is pretty obvious, it's just someone who goes out of their way all the time just to be irritating and get a reaction.

Should be banned :P

Not naming names.

Catzsy
06-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Apparently it doesn't work :P

I think typing style and 'eye weel gwet wu two bwuty' is slightly different lol

Should be banned :P

Not naming names.

Irritating to some it maybe but hardly a banning offence, Dom. :P

wiktoria
06-12-2010, 06:59 PM
I agree with bethie it's obvious when someone is trolling. If you don't like the way someone types just don't read it. There's nothing wrong with it unless it's pointless.

AgnesIO
06-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Irritating to some it maybe but hardly a banning offence, Dom. :P

Now here is when I talk about if I were in charge Rosie haha

I agree with bethie it's obvious when someone is trolling. If you don't like the way someone types just don't read it. There's nothing wrong with it unless it's pointless.

I could argue that most of it is pointless :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!