PDA

View Full Version : Severrrrn - Ends 11th December

Inseriousity.
06-12-2010, 06:55 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Severrrrn&style=2

It's all about the X Factor at this time of year but I'm going to let you in on a little secret: there are other programs too. DUN DUN DUN! There's this program called 'Strictly Come Dancing' where celebrities do lots of different dances. One of the judges if he scores their dance a 7 (out of 10), he shouts SEVERRRN. For this competition, you have to invent your own dance! We don't need a video clip of you doing it (although if you want to do that, I could do with a laugh), just describe it! The best and most original dance wins! Good luck!

Prize: 10 credits + 10 rep
(kindly donated by Wiizzz)

Toasten
06-12-2010, 08:49 PM
What you do for this dance is move your hips left and right and pretend your throwing and catching a basketball :L

Chuny
06-12-2010, 09:18 PM
The Tomato Chicken.

After walking into the room doing a monkey impression, you then pretend to take a tomato ketchup bottle off a nearby shelf with jerky robot motions and procede to "squirt" the bottle at regular intervals over people in the room. When the bottle is empty you roll onto the floor spinning in circles making chicken noises, once the entire audience is captivated you do "the worm" out of the room and shout at the very last minute "Ladies, Im single"

Conservative,
06-12-2010, 10:18 PM
The penguin.

You have your arms rigid by your sides. Then you try and walk like a penguin (ie; waddle). When dancing with another...you waddle backwards and forwards into each other :)

Jurv
06-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Eartwalk

This is very similar to the famous moonwalk which was preformed by Michael Jackson except you do it on your hands rather than your feet.

Eoin247
07-12-2010, 01:51 AM
The ''Shake n' bake''

Shake yo ass and give your partner some hand to hand bakin love. Mmm hmm...

JerseySafety
07-12-2010, 04:24 AM
The penguin.

You have your arms rigid by your sides. Then you try and walk like a penguin (ie; waddle). When dancing with another...you waddle backwards and forwards into each other :)

Sorry to comment but theres a teacher at school that walks like a penguin LOL!

Edited by Alex3213 (Assistant Competitions Manager): Discussion is nice but you've said it yourself, you shouldn't be commenting! A good idea is to make threads in spam continuing discussion as competitions are for entries only. Thanks! :D

sophiethenerd
07-12-2010, 07:56 PM
You spin in a circle 5 times.Then you jump up twice. Do the stirring in slowmo move then clap twice and repeat!

Sacha
07-12-2010, 08:17 PM
you move side to side... shake your ass...clap your hands.. spin.. then do the splits k.

it's called the inseriousity dance.

Snedbrook
08-12-2010, 12:42 AM
"The Shy Kid"
You simple stand in one place put your head down arms straight down and side to side one step each time :]

j0rd
08-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Rolex Sweep

What you do: You have to swing your arm in a circular direction clockwise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnar90VEwe4&feature=fvw

:.JessLiu.:
09-12-2010, 09:50 AM
I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, and then I Shake,shake shake, shake a shake it. Then I would go low, low, low, low, low and sink to the floor. Then I would clap my hands cause i am working too hard

lol

---------- Post added 09-12-2010 at 08:52 PM ----------

The penguin.

I know i am not supposed to comment but isn't there a dance already invented like that?

Icemaniceice
09-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Take one step back and one step forward, clap your hands move side to side, move yo hips and slide. Get back up move side to side this is the Iceman Glide.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!