PDA

View Full Version : Sleeplessness

RedStratocas
11-08-2005, 10:41 AM
Last night I didnt sleep.... at all. I am staying up later because its summer, but when I thought it was a good time to go to bed, I went. When I did, I was just laying there. I wasent tired, all night. I know that isnt right, and to this minute, I still am not tired. Im not worried about anything, my stomach was bothering me a little, but I think it was only because I couldnt sleep, it wasent to hot or anything. Do you guys have any tips for stuff like that? Its happend a few times, but this was the first time I wasent able to get ANY sleep. I had some Dr pepper yesterday, but it was at noon, so that couldnt have done much

Janumz
11-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Hm.. that happens to me..
One I was awake for like 62 hours (cos I fell to sleep in the day) cos I just couldn't sleep at night..

Sorry, I know this post was no help at all to you.. but just thought I'd post.. basically saying you're not the only one ;)

Owen
11-08-2005, 04:14 PM
I stayed up for nearly a week before :|

chipie60
11-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Warm milke helps.. I stayed up all night last night too and i feel really sleepy..im catching up on my Z's now ;)

RedStratocas
11-08-2005, 04:49 PM
I stayed up for nearly a week before :|

This has nothing to do with how long I can stay up. I actually want to sleep, but I couldnt.

Steph
11-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Is it often that you cant sleep? Some people find that lavender oil, valerian or other herbs help them to sleep. And apparently regular exercise is a great way to improve your sleep.
Also if you get the munchies close to bedtime, eat something that triggers the hormone serotonin, which makes you sleepy. Carbohydrates such as bread or cereal will do the trick.
If nothing helps try counting sheep lol.

Clarissa
11-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Is it often that you cant sleep? Some people find that lavender oil, valerian or other herbs help them to sleep. And apparently regular exercise is a great way to improve your sleep.
Also if you get the munchies close to bedtime, eat something that triggers the hormone serotonin, which makes you sleepy. Carbohydrates such as bread or cereal will do the trick.
If nothing helps try counting sheep lol.

Dr.Steph is in the house.

Sorry about spam, i just had the urge to say it. Sorry :(

Steph
11-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Dr.Steph is in the house.

Sorry about spam, i just had the urge to say it. Sorry :(
haha google, baby! but I actually knew some of that! wow!!!!!

Clarissa
11-08-2005, 07:06 PM
haha google, baby! but I actually knew some of that! wow!!!!!

ha ha anyone could have done that lol anyway.. all i knew was that lavender oil is good ;)

burny-boy
12-08-2005, 03:46 PM
i have sky in my bedroom so i can go to bed at midnight. But whenm i wake up there is no way for me to sleep. Can any1 sleep at day?

Bef
12-08-2005, 03:50 PM
I find that if i aint done much in the day i cant sleep at night. Alcohol is a great way to go to sleep. lol just get wrecked and K.o!

deltateamaplha
12-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Do not go on the computer or drink fizzy juice chocolate and so on 2 or 3 hours before you go to sleep try having a warm bath and reading in bed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!