PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] Make-a-wish - Ends 16th December

Alex3213
07-12-2010, 07:55 PM
As many of you are aware, this year Habbox are supporting the Make-a-wish foundation (if you're wondering how much the community has raised, check the homepage of Habboxforum as it comes up so often!) and it's a charity which can change lives for the better. However, in this competition, we're driving the attention to you and asking you what would be your wish for this year's christmas. Although I'd like some of your wishes to happen (hopefully...), I'll be judging the competition on whoever does the best wish. Go for it, you wishful lot.

1st Place: 10 presents, 10 credits + 10 rep
2nd Place: 7 presents, 5 credits + 10 rep
3rd place: 5 presents + 5 rep
(all credits kindly donated by Wiizzz)

Samantha
11-12-2010, 10:06 PM
I would wish for every person who is disabled to be well again, no matter what the cost.

Jessicrawrr
11-12-2010, 10:37 PM
I wish there would be a cure for leukemia, and that all the poor people who have it, were cured, and had the best lifes they could ever possibley have.

Eoin247
11-12-2010, 10:42 PM
My wish is that there will no longer be such a thing as cancer after christmas. Cancer affects pretty much everybodies life in at least someway during a lifetime.

Toasten
11-12-2010, 11:54 PM
My wish would be to have a successful career in writing or get a degree in English. pmsl

Jurv
12-12-2010, 01:18 AM
My wish would be to make sure the UK came out of debt & to stop any more wars from happening

:.JessLiu.:
12-12-2010, 01:44 AM
My wish is for everyone's wishes to come true and that everyone will forever be happy!

Azarole
12-12-2010, 08:11 AM
My wish is for another wish.. loljoking.

I wish that come Christmas2010, that all charities would be closed down, but in a good way, because everyone was healed, everyone is out of financial issues, and the world is a better place.

Josh
12-12-2010, 08:17 AM
To be Habbox Help Desk manager...................... hahaha HotelUser just woke up in disgust.

my xmas wish is................................................ ............. to be Habbox General Manager! w00t

but in seriousness, i wanna work in mojang specifications in sweden

wackojacko
12-12-2010, 08:37 AM
My wish is for all wars to stop and there only be peace in the world (a)

Jully8
12-12-2010, 09:50 AM
I wish that every person that is sick or injured will be perfectly healed and all the people that are poor will get food and water that is my wish :) and everyone will be joyful and happy :D

xxBbxAlexyxx
12-12-2010, 09:55 AM
My Christmas wish this year is happiness and joy for everyone, as "For every minute you are angry you loose sixty seconds of happiness".
^_^

dbgtz
12-12-2010, 10:51 AM
My Christmas wish this year is happiness and joy for everyone, as "For every minute you are angry you loose sixty seconds of happiness".
^_^

its actually for every minute you are unhappy not angry :P

anyway mine would be to, figuratively, grow some balls so i can attempt to "get it on" with this person.

rokgal
12-12-2010, 11:21 AM
My wish is....

Well i wouldnt wish anything even if it did help someone.
As if i get rid of one thing there would surely be another another and the less fortunate are who gets whats left.

But if i had to make a wish I would wish that my school keeps doing fund raisers for water aid and zimkids. As before i came out of my school we all payed £3 to get to wear are own clothes and it was all donated to water aid. Water aid helps to clean the water in several places and they have started building a water pump for the people of zimbabwe. We also made wash bags bringing in new toothbrushes soaps toothpaste ect.

Zim kids is the main charity my school suports. Zimkids is a church-based initiative to support orphans and vulnerable families in Zimbabwe. A UK team raises funds and a Harare team carries out the activities.

Zimkids is not a feeding programme. We invest time in family communities, providing food, education, medical care, with Bible teaching to give “a hope and a future” based on faith in God through Jesus Christ.

Thats why i would wish to help these charities

=Lizzy
12-12-2010, 11:22 AM
My wish is;
that everyone on Christmas day no matter where they are, get a present
as it would cheer people up and make them enjoy Christmas

Txyla
12-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Seeing as a cancer patient only has one wish and we can have unlimited wishes, I wish for every cancer patient to be cured for Christmas so they can see there family.

Cyberkid15
12-12-2010, 11:45 AM
My wish is that everyone is treated equally, all diseases are cured, and all countries dying of starvation are fed with food and are happy in this world.

Conservative,
12-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Aww all these wishes are awesome...it's a shame that Make-A-Wish could never grant them...

here's an insiders entry:

For all children to be happy at Christmas, no matter their religion, race or wealth. ALL children.

Conservative,
12-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Another:

Habbox. :L

Edited by Alex3213 (Assistant Competitions Manager): Entry void. One entry only per competition.

Delimed
12-12-2010, 01:31 PM
I wish all the worlds natural disasters would go away Volcanos,Earthquakes,Ilnessess,Global Warming,Glaciers

And i wish nukes would get powered down

And everyone would live forever

Michael
12-12-2010, 02:02 PM
I wish that the world was at peace with each other, forever and ever. That the wars would be ended, the arguments would not exist and that everyone was was kind to each other.

xoDollFacee,
12-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Edited by Hecktix (Assistant General Manager): Please don't be rude to or bully others

Gina
12-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Im with samantha cos my dads disabled

I wish every disabled person would be able to walk and be well aswell as paralised people

Mathew
12-12-2010, 05:21 PM
If I had just one wish, I'd simply wish for the good health and long, fun-filled lives of all my family and friends. Simple.

Sharon
12-12-2010, 05:23 PM
My wish is for everyone to have a safe home this Christmas, with their family and friends enjoying the real meaning of Christmas, being a family.

xlauraeliz
12-12-2010, 06:05 PM
My wish is for no one to have a bad Christmas. A Christmas without fights, drama, hardships, illness, etc.

.:bellybottom:.
12-12-2010, 07:44 PM
MY wish this Christmas is for everyone in the world, whether they are poor, rich, in prison or not, do not have a family to spend it with or do, the ill and the oppressed, to have a splendid and heart-warming Christmas. I would like everyone to pause their busy life and take this chance to reflect this past year and hope for a better future. :)

BartSimpson26
12-12-2010, 09:14 PM
My christmas wish is to be a successful animater or graphics designer for a company and be able to give money freely for the heroes that need it like soldiers in war injured for the rest of there life, disabled people aand cancer patients to name a few. Merry Christmas everyone :)

Sparkz28
12-12-2010, 09:19 PM
My wish this year is too get some habbo credits or some furni becouse i have benn wanting to make a banzai arean for ages, but the main thing is its the only place i have friends so i want it to last forever that is my wish :) ty for reading this was Sparkz28 and that is my name on habbo :D

inventions716
12-12-2010, 11:01 PM
My wish would be for all people in the world could donate alot to charity. And that people disabled and in hospital heal.

Merry Christmas

Habbo: inventions!!
Habbox: inventions716

Blake2100
13-12-2010, 04:22 AM
Well Number 1 i would wish for world peace, meaning all the kids form make a wish would get there needs like water and schooling, just seeing there faces make me sad and want to cry, although ive wanted them to get what they need Ive never actually been able to, also being world peace you have to kill JUSTIN BEIBER And Burn His head off and Glue Some Balls on Him - Srry for language. Like English you know!!

MintChocolate
13-12-2010, 04:54 AM
I wish that for one Christmas my family will just get along. Every year we always fight over something really small,
after that the whole holiday is ruined. I hope also, that any boys and girls out there with not much at all get a lot more then they expected this year.
I hope they are happy and enjoy waking up on Christmas day.

holoboy2k8
13-12-2010, 04:20 PM
I wish our world was a Utopia, and our world was perfect, no cancer, no disabilities, and no inequalities. x

R3C0RDZ
13-12-2010, 05:52 PM
There are 4 teenagers that live in my area who are suffering from traumatic brain injuries. One got into a car accident and just recently woke up from a coma. Another has an advanced case of leukemia and is recovering in rehab after going into cardiac arrest. The third also just woke up from an accident that happened in may and the fourth spent her summer in the hospital recoving from a car accident. All 4 must deal with the effects of the accidents; brain injuries, permanent scarring, and learning how to re-do everything they once knew how to do. My wish for this Christmas is that all 4 are well enough to spend the holidays with their families. Hospitals are cold, gray places and are nowhere to spend Christmas!

Jordan
13-12-2010, 11:36 PM
That one day, Christmas should be like the old old times where it's not about money and advertisements. But actually thinking about the main religious reasons

karter
14-12-2010, 02:17 PM
I wish for a daughter in law for my mother.

James-Bailyes
16-12-2010, 09:51 AM
My wish would have to:

For nobody to catch cancer ever again! as my friend just recently past away from cancer - RIP Jarrad Wearn :(

StripedTiger
16-12-2010, 01:24 PM
world peace!............ and maybe a few super rares on habbo ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!