PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo Slow?

Calvin
07-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Is it just me or Habbo is REALLY slow? I mean the trade just crashes and you just get Loading... on rooms for ages.

giltinux
07-12-2010, 08:20 PM
sometimes i to get lagged like this hope they will fix this problem...

Gibs960
07-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Laggy sometimes, but most of the time I'm fine.

Jordan
07-12-2010, 08:39 PM
I'm fine, I had a massive problem with habbo the other day and I just couldn't do anything.

T@R
07-12-2010, 08:45 PM
I haven't been able to play really today,
the navigator is taking an age to load,
stalking takes a good few minutes before you actually stalk,
and even when you finally reach your destination its really laggy :/

lTraditional
07-12-2010, 09:49 PM
I have been having problems with the navigation loading but hopefully this will stop soon. Habbo really need to sort themselves out or I will set the killer shark on them.

Hayleigh
07-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Navigator - loading loading loading x 1000000 then click room step inside reloads room waits in door reloads room , Mind you its been fine since like 8 o clock cos ive been in hxhd chilling with Davidious

Redtiz
10-12-2010, 12:12 PM
Are a lot of you experiencing slowness?

If so, could you please post below letting me know:

* When it last happened
* How long it lasted
* How it manifested itself (e.g. "room list on navigator slow to load", "it took 20 seconds for a room to load" etc)

If I can gather some details I can get this looked into :)

j0rd
10-12-2010, 12:14 PM

* When it last happened
* How long it lasted
* How it manifested itself (e.g. "room list on navigator slow to load", "it took 20 seconds for a room to load" etc)

I seem to be receiving log outs/time outs every 10 minutes or so. Its the time out that used to happen when you where away from habbo a lot.

Jordan
10-12-2010, 12:25 PM
I'm fine now, but like last week it took like 5 minutes to load the navigator up completely!

Mr-Trainor
10-12-2010, 01:24 PM

* When it last happened
* How long it lasted

Two days ago from mid-afternoon onwards. Once in a room, it was fine. Just opening the navigator, catalog, inventory etc took ages and loading a room took a while. Using the console and chatting/moving in a room once loaded was also fine :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!