PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Temptations

karter
09-12-2010, 09:10 AM
When animals attack!
Is it a dog? No! A cat? No! A... Kinkajou?
We all know about Paris Hilton’s zoo of exotic animals. But what started out with a Chihuahua has now progressed to a Kinkajou named Baby Luv. Yes, you read that right, a Kinkajou. Despite the exotic name, it looks just like the rest of her pets - small, hairless, and easy to fit in a handbag.
However, cruelly calling the creature 'Baby Luv' has finally come back to bite Paris... on the arm! That’s right! Early on the 23rd of November Baby Luv bit Paris on the arm (we can’t really blame the poor animal). Her publicist, Elliot Mintz, rushed Paris to the hospital where she was treated and released within a few hours.
We’re sure this incident won’t scare Paris away from gathering more followers for her animal posse, but we can only hope that next time she purchases a pet we can actually pronounce... like, a cat?
Click here to cure your curiosity! You’ll find a picture of Paris sporting not only her latest clothing but also her latest pets :) Then you can take a bite out of this week’s deal! For just 10 Credits you’ll receive:
Bones - man-eating pets can chew on these instead!
Shark Fin - Scarier than Baby Luv? I think not!
Rubber Ducky - Much saver than Hilton’s usual pet!
Clothes Rack - Perhaps Paris should stick with clothes shopping as a hobby! She kinda sucks at zoo keeping.
Grab this deal from the Special Offers section of the Catalog before it disappears next Thursday.
RELATED LINK:
Put YOUR twist on a celeb story ››
... you could win an exclusive Thursday Temptations badge!
- Written by Bonzi=- , Habbo

What a rip off to be honest |-)

Catzsy
09-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Doesn't sound that good tbh but if you collect the badges I guess it is worth it.

giltinux
09-12-2010, 01:10 PM
not going to buy eny deal of these....

Andii
09-12-2010, 01:30 PM
umm 1 word. . . crap -.- habbo getting pointless now

Mr-Trainor
09-12-2010, 04:34 PM
If I find the time, I might enter the competition. I won't be buying that deal though! :P.

Ajthedragon
09-12-2010, 04:38 PM
What a stupid concept this always was. At least if we choose we'll get good stuff.

Jordan
09-12-2010, 06:10 PM
I never even buy these stuff, awful.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!