PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, Guys

KEILLERISBANNED
10-12-2010, 09:04 PM
I Have Just Recieved a PM from someone saying My Attidude Is Terrible Sorry Habbox Forum I will never bring a thread up again Such as 'I want a Job'

matt$
10-12-2010, 09:05 PM
its alrite i forgive u

Matthew
10-12-2010, 09:08 PM
The only thing wrong is that you seem to be 'giving up'.

Just keep trying!

Eventually you will get the job that you're after; it may take weeks or even months, but if you really want the job then you'll stick at it.

As I've said before, it took me around 4 attempts to become a rare values reporter, and even more than that to become a mod.

I didn't give up, and I got there in the end.
You will aswell :)

KEILLERISBANNED
10-12-2010, 09:10 PM
The only thing wrong is that you seem to be 'giving up'.

Just keep trying!

Eventually you will get the job that you're after; it may take weeks or even months, but if you really want the job then you'll stick at it.

As I've said before, it took me around 4 attempts to become a rare values reported, and even more than that to become a mod.

I didn't give up, and I got there in the end.
You will aswell :)
Thats The Thing i don't want to spend half of my life on this trying to get a job :) (Sorry For Being Rude) It's just so i acctualy have something to DO !

Jamesy
10-12-2010, 09:10 PM
I'm afraid this doesn't necessitate a second thread. If you felt the PM was rude or anything let me know however, we don't want users to feel like they can be PM'd by members to be abused.

Thread Closed

xxMATTGxx
10-12-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm sure people will forgive you for whatever you have done, although Habbox Feedback isn't for these types of threads so sadly I'm going to close this now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!