PDA

View Full Version : DJ Garner on HxL

Mark
11-12-2010, 10:50 PM
I really like the show and just thought I'd make a thread to see what everyone else thought. In my opinion I like how Matt makes time for HxL and DJs a few times. I hope it becomes a weekly or monthly thing, maybe a show called... "Ask Matt G" or something where people can send in questions to Matt G.

despect
11-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Its something that could easily be done depending on whether Matt would want to DJ. But yeah its a good idea. :D

Martin
11-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Always love when Matt DJ's :D He has the perfect voice for radio and his shows are always funny xD

Just waiting for him to become a news reporter too now LOL

Jessicrawrr
11-12-2010, 11:08 PM
haven't heard him dj, but I doubt he'd be able to be a proper dj, he has too much on his plate, surely he'd have to be a guest dj, or is he a guest dj?

xxMATTGxx
11-12-2010, 11:10 PM
haven't heard him dj, but I doubt he'd be able to be a proper dj, he has too much on his plate, surely he'd have to be a guest dj, or is he a guest dj?

Well since I'm General Manager I don't really need to be hired officially as Radio DJ sort of speak. I'm not a full time DJ anyway, I go on for now and then for a laugh. This is my 2nd time being on my own though, I'm normally double DJing with some other DJ's or management.

Thanks to all of the comments above by the way!

Mark
11-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Lol, Matt is General Manager if you haven't noticed, he doesn't need to be hired:L I still think his accent is cute and he needs to have a weekly show or every 2 weeks :P

Mikey
11-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Love the show Matt!

Tom
11-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Matt's the most fail DJ ever. He doesn't even deserve to be on the airwaves of HabboxLive! Lol, I joke. But anyway, he's one of the best/funniest/coolest DJ's in the world of Habbo. Just sayin'

Chippiewill
11-12-2010, 11:39 PM
He'd be such a better DJ if he brought the FS sub-forum back... Not sure how, but he would.

Recursion
12-12-2010, 12:02 AM
He's the only DJ I tune in for.. LOL

nat965
12-12-2010, 12:28 AM
I like him DJing, his accent is good ;) though I guess the listeners will probs go down when I DJ :P

Stephen
12-12-2010, 12:33 AM
I think it would be lovely to have him on more, maybe call the show The MattG Spot

Calvin
12-12-2010, 12:33 AM
It's great haha. I love how hes getting very involved within the community too, I think it's the only member of (general) management that has DJed reguarly on HxL.

Mark
12-12-2010, 12:36 AM
It's great haha. I love how hes getting very involved within the community too, I think it's the only member of (general) management that has DJed reguarly on HxL.

Agreed, I think there should be a show where all the (Assistant) General Managers should go on air and have a question time kinda thing. It would make Habbox more of a 'family' feel imo.

xxMATTGxx
12-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Agreed, I think there should be a show where all the (Assistant) General Managers should go on air and have a question time kinda thing. It would make Habbox more of a 'family' feel imo.

I'm not quite sure about question time, but we will always try things out. Myself and Oli will be doing a show together closer to Christmas which will be great fun and I'm sure loads of you will tune in for that. Thanks to everyone who tuned tonight for the two hours, it was great fun.

Trinity
12-12-2010, 01:12 AM
He's the only DJ I tune in for.. LOL

I would tune in for him, but I have no idea when he's on and stuff :( Otherwise he would be the only DJ I tune in for.

I'm not quite sure about question time, but we will always try things out. Myself and Oli will be doing a show together closer to Christmas which will be great fun and I'm sure loads of you will tune in for that. Thanks to everyone who tuned tonight for the two hours, it was great fun.

Someone should PM when Matt and Oli do a show together, it will be my favourite thing ever.

I was listening to Matt DJ for a bit, he was awesome and cute. Awesomely cute. That is my feedback.

Hecktix
12-12-2010, 12:42 PM
You just wait until Christmas... DJ Garner and DJ Oil Hecktix in da house rockin hxl 2k10 XOXOXOXOXOX

xxMATTGxx
12-12-2010, 12:46 PM
You just wait until Christmas... DJ Garner and DJ Oil Hecktix in da house rockin hxl 2k10 XOXOXOXOXOX

Get your DJ name right! ;)

Conservative,
12-12-2010, 01:13 PM
I think it should be monthly. That way it won't get overkill. Owners/GMs DJing should be a special occasion and leave people wanting more, it should have lots of anticipation running up to it.

So yeah, I agree he should DJ more, and have a show but only monthly, not weekly :)

btw matt you're a n00b.

Alex3213
12-12-2010, 01:29 PM
It would be nice to get Roxy on as well now she has microphone, DJ MK in da mix. I think MattG connects with the community very well and certainly should be done more often. It is good news that Oli and Matt are doing one together. :)

Chippiewill
12-12-2010, 01:40 PM

So YOU caused global warming!

Calvin
12-12-2010, 03:05 PM
It would be nice to get Roxy on as well now she has microphone, DJ MK in da mix. I think MattG connects with the community very well and certainly should be done more often. It is good news that Oli and Matt are doing one together. :)DJ Rey ;)

I say we have this as her opening show song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVrvCTskEX4

Gina
12-12-2010, 03:12 PM
I think it should be like a perm show for a member of managment to just go on an dj?
Ive heard jamesy dj and he was good
and Ive heard mattg dj now,
it would be nice to see some other management djing aswell? ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!