PDA

View Full Version : sierk

smiffy70
12-12-2010, 04:55 PM
well it seems he is getting even more in active as the year goes on, i mean he hasnt been on habbod for 3 months now, i dont think i see him on the forum either

now i kno im probs gunna get a lot of hate and - rep for this but do you not think its time for :jin: to take over fully and then have some1 else be site co-owner?

Catzsy
12-12-2010, 04:56 PM
I think it is pretty much none of our business. :P

Mathew
12-12-2010, 05:00 PM
I think it is pretty much none of our business. :P
Agreed. You don't really go around telling Richard Branson to step down from Virgin cos' his shareholders are taking over :rolleyes:

Jamesy
12-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Jin is more than capable of running the site day to day, and I'm pretty sure from what he's said in the past that he does discuss with Sierk about Habbox.

I don't think it's really a matter of importance, and as Sierk keeps paying half that suits me fine :P

smiffy70
12-12-2010, 05:03 PM
kk thanks for answers :D

Samantha
12-12-2010, 05:10 PM
Just wondering here. But if Jin didn't become Co-Owner last year what would Habbox have become?

Hecktix
12-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Yeah okay then I'll get Jin to tell sierk to do one and then Habbox can shut down because we aren't getting sierk's money anymore :)

Sierk is a sleeping partner in the Habbox ownership but he does a hell of a lot in terms of financing this site, and if you want rid of him then you're pretty much willing to see Habbox close.

smiffy70
12-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Yeah okay then I'll get Jin to tell sierk to do one and then Habbox can shut down because we aren't getting sierk's money anymore :)

Sierk is a sleeping partner in the Habbox ownership but he does a hell of a lot in terms of financing this site, and if you want rid of him then you're pretty much willing to see Habbox close.

sorrry.....

i was only pretty much asking if jin would eva become site owner and i then i got answers behind it

Hecktix
12-12-2010, 05:26 PM
sorrry.....

i was only pretty much asking if jin would eva become site owner and i then i got answers behind it

I didn't mean to sound snotty, it's just people are highly critical of sierk as he doesn't come on often and I feel this is very unfair as he's well, a man, with a job and a life and he has the heart to pay a lot of money so people like me and you can use this site, it doesn't make him any money - he doesn't use it himself, he's just a damn nice guy, long live sierk!

-Danube-
12-12-2010, 06:45 PM
Sierk pays the bills. He put alot of work into Habbox in the early days. Jin basically has the same powers as sierk does and so does not need to wait for his permissions so things work fine without him here anyways. He's kinda like a 'silent partner' as they call them.

AgnesIO
12-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Stupid thread - I look forward to you paying the bills with your pocket money.

Been brought up before - when you are prepared to pay the bills come back.

Phil
14-12-2010, 08:28 PM
This has actually come up sooooooo many times?

Callum.
14-12-2010, 08:42 PM
I do wonder when he decides to wash his hands of it all personally.

Mrs.McCall
14-12-2010, 08:43 PM
I dunno, Sierk is gonna get bored eventually. Then what will happen? That's all that worries me.

Sierk is a great guy though and I've spoken with him a few times. He cares about the site.

Chippiewill
14-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Basically, Sierk pays, end of.

Although, Sierk doesn't pay, end of (habbox).

Circadia
14-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Stupid thread - I look forward to you paying the bills with your pocket money.

Been brought up before - when you are prepared to pay the bills come back.

Theres no need to be rude D: He's only asking a question.

And yeah sierk pays for site to be kept up and running and as people have said he is a 'silent partner'

GommeInc
14-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Nothing wrong with how it is at the moment, provided sierk isn't plastered around the websites as that gives the impression he is active. At the moment his Habbo is only splashed around, which is fine as that is as far as it goes. There appears to be no mention of him being active or "important", so it shouldn't give the wrong impression.

Icemaniceice
14-12-2010, 10:44 PM
Like many other people have said, he is paying the bills for the site, and as long as he is contributing to the community, he stays co-owner. Also I do understand that he is busy with his family/work or whatever but I think he should visit and post at least once a month. I know he can fit in a visit sometime on a weekend. :)

Spuds
14-12-2010, 10:50 PM
Sierk is the HxF pimp while Jin and the others are the HxF hookers. The internet would have no HxF for you, the punter.

Aidobmac
14-12-2010, 11:08 PM
We love you serik

But I didnt know he paid for so much!

AgnesIO
15-12-2010, 08:31 AM
Theres no need to be rude D: He's only asking a question.

And yeah sierk pays for site to be kept up and running and as people have said he is a 'silent partner'

It is not rude.

It get brings up so often, people ALWAYS forget it costs a lot to run the websites. If people lookeed back a few pages this question will have been asked. Again. And again. And again.

Hecktix
15-12-2010, 11:52 AM
I do wonder when he decides to wash his hands of it all personally.

I dunno, Sierk is gonna get bored eventually. Then what will happen? That's all that worries me.

Sierk is a great guy though and I've spoken with him a few times. He cares about the site.

the current situation, or the situation I was told when I spoke to Jin a few weeks ago was that sierk is willing to continue with his support for Habbox as long as Jin is willing to continue overseeing Habbox and funding his part. So I know Habbox will be around for a good bit yet :)

It is not rude.

It get brings up so often, people ALWAYS forget it costs a lot to run the websites. If people lookeed back a few pages this question will have been asked. Again. And again. And again.

It's quite easy to forget or not understand the running costs of a site though, especially as most of our members nowadays are relatively young.

Chippiewill
15-12-2010, 05:28 PM
It's quite easy to forget or not understand the running costs of a site though, especially as most of our new* members nowadays are relatively young.
fix'd, some members are twenty or more.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!