PDA

View Full Version : Makosi's an actress!

icebox12
11-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Yes, you've guessed it - Makosi's an actress! Find out exactly what she's been keeping from her housemates

Now, we’re sure you all remember where you were when Sandy attempted to wobble over the wall in Big Brother 3, or what you had for supper the day that Michelle and Stu bonked under the table. But put all those thoughts to the back of your mind and prepare yourselves for an even bigger revelation. Kemal was right: Makosi is an actress.

In what The Sun calls “a crushing blow to ordinary folk” (perhaps misjudging the mood of the nation just a tad), it’s been revealed that the outspoken housemate allegedly asked a talent agency to help her make the audition tape which won her a place in the house.

The agency later billed Endemol, the makers of Big Brother, for more than £600 – er, conclusive evidence, then, that Makosi is an actress. "Fans will hit the roof when they find out. Big Brother is about ordinary folk, not actresses," reveals a source. Channel 4 quickly played down any claims of foul play, claiming the nurse is “100 per cent genuine”.

Meanwhile, the great Makosi also claims to be best mates with our favourite glamour girl Jordan. Thankfully, Craig quickly rubbished such claims by pointing out that “she’d only met her once.” Get a grip, Makosi - you’re not that good an actress…

Thanks to Wanadoo.co.uk for this information

Pulchritudinous
11-08-2005, 02:04 PM
She is false, she's taking it too seriously, and tries to make out that everybody 'needs to be watched out for'.

Bear-Max
11-08-2005, 02:08 PM
I like Makosi, she's been one of the best housemates to watch, ever.

She may be a ****, but it's fun :D

I wouldn't say that this makes her an actress. She just wanted help in making her tape to get onto the show. It's not like endemol hired her or anything...

*Edited by Janeh - Please do not avoid the filter

Clo
11-08-2005, 03:41 PM
I'm like woah that she's an actress but how does that change anything? :s

Lysine
11-08-2005, 03:42 PM
No one likes her

Craig dont like her.

Clo
11-08-2005, 03:43 PM
I don't like her at all.

BlueTails
11-08-2005, 04:09 PM
She Is An Idiot

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!