PDA

View Full Version : Ipod touch

.Shaun,,
12-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Just wondering how do you put films on to it. Don't really want to buy them, can you burn a dvd to your comp and put it on?

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from "Technology Discussion" as I feel it's more suited here.

dogboy123
12-12-2010, 06:58 PM
My brother did it with an mp3 converter then you simply drag it into itunes and it's under videos

K-Dogga
12-12-2010, 07:00 PM
I'm getting an ipod touch for christmas wooooooo. just thought i'd share.

Matthew
12-12-2010, 07:02 PM
You can use programs such as DvdFab 7 to burn dvds off the disk.

ive done it with a few and its worked fine with me, although some people have complained of damage to the movie (like a mark coming up on the movie, idk why it happens or if its true)

search around on youtube :)

HotelUser
12-12-2010, 07:04 PM
They need to be in .mp4 format - you simply drag them into your iTunes movie section, go to sync options and make sure movies are selected and hit sync :)

I use a program called convert .AVI to .MP4 - which looks incredibly sketchy however it does the job excellently :)

.Shaun,,
12-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Why does everything have to be complicated! :( Gonna try the converter see how I get on!

HotelUser
12-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Why does everything have to be complicated! :( Gonna try the converter see how I get on!

It does seem like there's a lot of wires you have to tip toe around, huh. After you've done it once or twice though it's cake :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!