PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Bolt660 (Martin)

=Lizzy
12-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Bolt660 has sadly decided to resign from all of his Habbox roles. We thank him very much for all of his hardwork and dedication towards his roles and the rest of Habbox from the start to the end. We also wish him the best of luck for the future.

Thank you Martin x

Alex3213
12-12-2010, 07:10 PM
No idea where this came from. :'(

Nicola
He's not allowed to go. I'm not having this :(

Matthew
No martin :'(

You were brilliant, so hard-working and dedicated :(

Best of luck in the future x

gangstaagent1
MARTIN!?!?!?? NOOOOO :(!!!

Best of luck in the future xoxoxoox

Mrs.McCall
Major, major surprise. None of us knew. This is terrible :(

despect
wow that was a massive shock didnt think think that would ever happen :O, thanks for all your hard work you've been so dedicated in all the jobs you've had and you'll be missed :(

Chippiewill
OMGWTFBBQ? Bye-bye, I guess we'll have to change the rules on that thread now :/

Hecktix
I saw this coming after a chat with Martin the other day, awful loss for Habbox but what's needed for Martin perhaps, I'm sure we'll be seeing him again :)

Samantha
12-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Will news survive?
That's so sudden it's shocking!

Good luck Martin.

Also, good luck to the new news manager/afm :).

Judas
12-12-2010, 07:11 PM
this cant be happening i actually want to cry :( im not letting you go martini im going to grab onto your leg please dont :(

Jamesy
12-12-2010, 07:12 PM
One, if not the sweetest and most genuine people on habbox. A fantastic news manager and an awesome assistant who I'll miss :(. Martin you've put so much of yourself into everything you've done, it's a shame to see you go but I know you wouldn't make this choice on a whim. Love you lots xx

Mrs.McCall
This is just... wow. I hope Martin's Ok.

scott
thanks for your time Martin :)

HotelUser
You're a lovely person Martin, with a heart of gold. Don't ever let anything in the world take you down, because I know you can achieve the things you want to achieve.

I think it's pretty unanimous to say that it's been a pleasure knowing and working with you, and you will truly be missed.

Chippiewill
12-12-2010, 07:13 PM
I want the inside scoop now :(

-Danube-
Ok, i'm in utter shock?

xxMATTGxx
I could not even reply to his PM with his request, I was that shocked. It is a great shame to lose such a credit to Habbox leave his roles, he is just a great person to talk to and is also very hard working and dedicated to the roles he has been in from the start to the end. I hope we can stay in touch and you don't disappear completely. :(

.Liam
Thanks for everything Martin. I know you have put alot in to Habbox

Mrs.McCall
He was one of the best News Managers. I am shocked. This is sad news for the department. I speak for all News Reporters when I say, he is a great guy and a great manager and he will be missed.

Judas
12-12-2010, 07:14 PM
so dedicated and nice and amazing and an excellent manager this cant be happening i love you martin :(

Toasten
12-12-2010, 07:14 PM
OMG WHYYY :O

Inseriousity.
12-12-2010, 07:15 PM
You were very dedicated to Habbox and did amazing job as Competitions staff, News Manager, Assistant Forum Manager and all the other jobs you probably clocked up during your time here. But more than that, you were a good friend and it's a shame to see you go although having spoken to you, I agree with what you said. Still a loss to Habbox either way.

Nicola
12-12-2010, 07:15 PM
this cant be happening i actually want to cry :( im not letting you go martini im going to grab onto your leg please dont :(

Not even joking but so do I lol.

It's going to be really strange without you around Martin and you are without a doubt one of the sweetest and kindest people I have ever known.

Judas
12-12-2010, 07:16 PM
i cant imagine being in news without him :(

geo
12-12-2010, 07:19 PM
OMG Such a shame to see you go martin :'(
Your such a nice person.. goodluck in the future

Pyroka
12-12-2010, 07:21 PM
HOLY MOTHER **** WHAT THE **** OMG NO MARTIN NO

Nuxty
12-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Martin, you are one in a million. You know that? You never let anyone say anything different! Since day one you were there for me, I came into the department as one of the noobs and you brought out my confidence. It was an absolute honour to work with you and I honestly can say I love you Martin. No one could ask for a better friend or manager. :(

I hope you return my friend as I don't know what I am going to do without you to talk to! Love you mate x

Jordan
12-12-2010, 07:24 PM
what the hell martin! This came as a shock.

Thanks for all your work, you have been great staff!

Faboosh
12-12-2010, 07:24 PM
I can't even......... oh my god. Martin seriously you're so amazing and lovely and sweet and just so nice to talk to and an amazing friend to me. This is actually such a loss to Habbox and I'm not just saying this but you were an amazing news manager and actually cared about your staff and just...... so great. PLEASE PLEASE don't disappear completely :(

Mr-Trainor
12-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Martin you are amazing and this came as a great shock :(. Thanks for all your work Martin!!

Grig
12-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Shock, horror, outrage! This would be the start of a news article, I would post for Martin. It is really something out of the blue and not expected.

Myself and Martin discussed that he would be there till he was 80- beating out Adzeh! Shame those contracts never work, don't they ;)!

News will not be the same without him, it was with his effort that we were able to build up the department and it is really such a massive vacuum now left!

Catzsy
12-12-2010, 07:32 PM
:'(:'(:'(:'(Oh Martin. You must have your reasons I guess but you will be so missed. You were a fantastic member of staff and a great friend to me. :loveyou:

Yupt
12-12-2010, 07:34 PM
damn you.

martin, you were so hard working! such a shame to see you go ;(

Calvin
12-12-2010, 07:34 PM
The best News Manager Habbox has had throughout the years, really done wonders for the news department in promoting it etc. Shame you resigned Martin, wish you the best of luck in the future and hope you return sometime!

Dean
12-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Martin come back :'(

Mark
12-12-2010, 07:51 PM
This was totally unexpected! Bye Martin :( You were an amazing guy and Habbox cherished you very much! I'm very upset to see you go, thanks for everything! :(

---------- Post added 12-12-2010 at 07:52 PM ----------

The best News Manager Habbox has had throughout the years, really done wonders for the news department in promoting it etc.

Agreed, he was the best news manager Habbox has ever seen!

buttons
12-12-2010, 07:54 PM
oh god smh @ some of these comments lol
well i know he was good at his jobs but i lost loads of respect after he called richie fat so w/e ~stir my spoon~
byebyebye!

wixard
12-12-2010, 07:55 PM
why is nobody else asking

why did you resign from everything marty??????????????????/

Conservative,
12-12-2010, 08:02 PM
WHY MARTIN?!?! :( You were an amazing Manager (for the short time you've managed me in News) I hope you return some day.

triston220
12-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Good luck in the future. :)

Lindsey
12-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Thankss martin ! ; you were great

Eoin247
12-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Thanks for everything Martin. Since i joined hxf you allways seemed to be a nice and down to earth guy. :)

Hayleigh
12-12-2010, 08:31 PM
NO MARTIN MR BOLT660 you cant leave thats... naughty >:( Im upset now come back please ;'] PLEASEEE

beth
12-12-2010, 08:38 PM
martin, yr an absolute sweetheart and i wish you every success in the future.

Amberr
12-12-2010, 09:30 PM
OMG WHAT? WHY? WHEN? HOW?

Martin, you were amazing and so hard working towards all of your jobs at habbox. I cant believe you resigned though :O. Best of luck for the future, keep in contact still :(. Love you martin xox

Rozi
12-12-2010, 09:46 PM
oh god smh @ some of these comments lol
well i know he was good at his jobs but i lost loads of respect after he called richie fat so w/e ~stir my spoon~
byebyebye!

this, I was just too boring to say it.

but never the less I'm sure you did well in your jobs and usually you're a babe so :)

Alkaz
12-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Words can't really explain how much of an asset you was to Habbox, Martin. You'll be dearly missed but I am sure that this is not the last that we will hear of you.

Thank you for everything and it has been a pleasure working with you over the past 11 months.

Shar
12-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Martin :( good luck with the future. You were an amazing dedicated manager and hard working staff in general you will be missed.

Kipp
12-12-2010, 10:08 PM
No just no just no! Why?

Deak
12-12-2010, 10:23 PM
I never saw this coming either, good luck in what ever you do next

Sarah
12-12-2010, 10:23 PM
I am Shocked! You are one of the most dedicated people I know Martin, I love you sooooo much and you have helped me so much over the past two months and I will never forget it! PLEASE STICK AROUND. xxxxxs

Martin
14-12-2010, 02:58 AM
Thank you Martin x

Thanks Lizzy x

No idea where this came from.

Haha, one of those on the spot decision thingees, just had a lot going on lately xD I love you Alex, you're one of the most genuinely lovely people here, and you're just so adorable!!

He's not allowed to go. I'm not having this

aww :( Ima miss you Nicki, I've known you a really long time now and the mod department has been super fun with you in it. I know you are going to do an amazing job with the forum! x

No martin :'(

You were brilliant, so hard-working and dedicated :(

Best of luck in the future x

aww thanks Matt. It's been a pleasure working with you in the mod department, I'm sure you will go far! x

MARTIN!?!?!?? NOOOOO :(!!!

Best of luck in the future xoxoxoox

Thanks Matt (so many Matt's on this forum :O) Thanks for being awsome! will still talk! x

Major, major surprise. None of us knew. This is terrible :(

Haha it's not that bad! :P and I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys, I just had to do it without telling many people else they would have changed my mind lol Thanks Joey, and thanks for all your hard work in News! x

wow that was a massive shock didnt think think that would ever happen , thanks for all your hard work you've been so dedicated in all the jobs you've had and you'll be missed

aww thanks James x Things have to happen eventually, the time just seemed right xD

OMGWTFBBQ? Bye-bye, I guess we'll have to change the rules on that thread now :/

Lol yup! all the count to 100 threads are gonna be won now!

I saw this coming after a chat with Martin the other day, awful loss for Habbox but what's needed for Martin perhaps, I'm sure we'll be seeing him again :)

Love ya Oilage, you've been there from the beginning, and you've been an excellent mentor and an excellent friend during my time here. You can be funny and scary at the same time which is a great thing to be able to do! Keep up the splendid work and ya betta still talk on msn!

Will news survive?
That's so sudden it's shocking!

Good luck Martin.

Also, good luck to the new news manager/afm :).

Lol ofc it will! To let you into a little secret- I wasn't actually that good LOL. Charlie is going to do a fantastic job with News I'm sure! xD thanks sam xox

this cant be happening i actually want to cry im not letting you go martini im going to grab onto your leg please dont

awwwww harrrrrryyyyy :'( don't ya dare cry! You're one of the old ones in the news department who I've had the pleasure of working with for a very long time. You've always done me proud and It's been just amazing! I want to cry too because I'm going to miss you lots! (YOU HARDLY EVER USE MSN YA NOOB) but I will find a way to talk to you <3 thanks x

One, if not the sweetest and most genuine people on habbox. A fantastic news manager and an awesome assistant who I'll miss :(. Martin you've put so much of yourself into everything you've done, it's a shame to see you go but I know you wouldn't make this choice on a whim. Love you lots xx

I love ya too James. I've talked to you lots over the year and it's just been amazing. You're such a fab guy who knows so much (if not too much lol) and you always use big words that I never have heard of and I will miss that! You're such a kind person and you're always doing things for other people and you're just fab. I see you more as a normal friend now than a habbox staff member and I'm sure we will still talk on msn! x

This is just... wow. I hope Martin's Ok.

Lol yeah, I have good medication! :P

thanks for your time Martin

Cheers Scott x Was funtimes working with ya in the mod department!

You're a lovely person Martin, with a heart of gold. Don't ever let anything in the world take you down, because I know you can achieve the things you want to achieve.

I think it's pretty unanimous to say that it's been a pleasure knowing and working with you, and you will truly be missed.

Awww David I haven't known you as long as some of the others, however in the past few months I feel like I've really gotten to know you more and I've loved every minute of it. You are an amazing guy with a brilliant personality and you work so hard in everything you do. I'm gonna miss you lots, and keep up the hard work! you're an asset to Habbox and a brilliant friend.

I want the inside scoop now :(

I will write you a front page habbox News article... oh wait hehe xD

Ok, i'm in utter shock?

Haha aww love ya Dannooooob, dw shock is good sometimes! xD

I could not even reply to his PM with his request, I was that shocked. It is a great shame to lose such a credit to Habbox leave his roles, he is just a great person to talk to and is also very hard working and dedicated to the roles he has been in from the start to the end. I hope we can stay in touch and you don't disappear completely. :(

Thanks for everything Martin. I know you have put alot in to Habbox

Mattttttttttttghaannaaaaaaa you are one bloody awsome person, and you have the most amazing personality ever! Don't you ever let anyone bring you down because you are just the lovliest person everr! You've been there from the start, you've shown me the way and taught me lots. You've been there to talk when needed and I've loved every minute of getting to know you. Love you lots Mr! x

He was one of the best News Managers. I am shocked. This is sad news for the department. I speak for all News Reporters when I say, he is a great guy and a great manager and he will be missed.

Naw :P There have been some great names in the past! aww Thanks Joey, Ima miss you guys lots too! x

You were very dedicated to Habbox and did amazing job as Competitions staff, News Manager, Assistant Forum Manager and all the other jobs you probably clocked up during your time here. But more than that, you were a good friend and it's a shame to see you go although having spoken to you, I agree with what you said. Still a loss to Habbox either way.

aww thanks Michael :loveyou: I'm still gonna hound you on msn whether ya like it or not. You don't know it but you've been like a best friend to me and one of the reasons I stayed so long. you're just an amazing person with a kind heart and you always have the best advice going! Keep on being an amazing comps manager and a perfect person.

Not even joking but so do I lol.

It's going to be really strange without you around Martin and you are without a doubt one of the sweetest and kindest people I have ever known.

I don't get why everyone is so nice LOL I love you nicki and everything will be just as good if not better! You're going to do an amazing job with the forum and I'm so happy for you! xD will talk to you soon <3

i cant imagine being in news without him :(

Be strong hazza you will be fine xD News is strong and will continue to grow! xD

OMG Such a shame to see you go martin :'(
Your such a nice person.. goodluck in the future

Thanks <3

HOLY MOTHER **** WHAT THE **** OMG NO MARTIN NO

Lol Ryan, you were a great news reporter, and I just know that you will use those skills in your job on CH which makes me proud! xD You're a cool chap and it's been great to get to know ya!

Martin, you are one in a million. You know that? You never let anyone say anything different! Since day one you were there for me, I came into the department as one of the noobs and you brought out my confidence. It was an absolute honour to work with you and I honestly can say I love you Martin. No one could ask for a better friend or manager.

I hope you return my friend as I don't know what I am going to do without you to talk to! Love you mate x

Hey Charlie <3 Firstly, a big well done on your promotion! You are going to do just brilliantly with the News department and it's going to become amazing I know! xD You're one of the lovliest people ever and you're always just so kind and caring towards everyone. We've had some amazing chats on msn and I really love you as a person. Keep on being amazing and I know I will talk to you soon <3

what the hell martin! This came as a shock.

Thanks for all your work, you have been great staff!

Thanks Jord <3 Keep up the fantastic work! xD

I can't even......... oh my god. Martin seriously you're so amazing and lovely and sweet and just so nice to talk to and an amazing friend to me. This is actually such a loss to Habbox and I'm not just saying this but you were an amazing news manager and actually cared about your staff and just...... so great. PLEASE PLEASE don't disappear completely :(

aww Elle :( I've known you for soooooo long! Right back from our Rare values days where you broke my spam virginity and got me addicted to spamming (damn ya!) We've had some amazing times, and I've always loved working with you in all departments. You're so funny, you have a lovely sense of humour and brilliant personality. I love your accent too! Keep on being amazing and I love ya! x

Martin you are amazing and this came as a great shock . Thanks for all your work Martin!!

Cheers Luke x Good luck with Rare values! It's always been amazing working with ya! x

Shock, horror, outrage! This would be the start of a news article, I would post for Martin. It is really something out of the blue and not expected.

Myself and Martin discussed that he would be there till he was 80- beating out Adzeh! Shame those contracts never work, don't they !

News will not be the same without him, it was with his effort that we were able to build up the department and it is really such a massive vacuum now left!

meh, 80 and 20 are near enough LOL I really enjoyed everything about News, what seems like a boring department on the outside really is so exciting to work with and spice up, and it's been fun trying to get more recognition for news and over the year absolutely increasing output from where it started back in november 2009. The best part of the job is getting to know people, and although our relationship was perhaps a little strained at times, we had some good times and I will miss ya grig. and thankyou x News will still go on and be the same and it will get better with Charlie at the helm!

:'(Oh Martin. You must have your reasons I guess but you will be so missed. You were a fantastic member of staff and a great friend to me.

Aww love ya Rosie. You're such a lovely, caring, adorable person and I've really loved getting to know you. You've become a great friend and I just know that everyone knows how lovely you are! Thanks for being an awsome friend and keep on being a brilliant supermoderator! You're fabulous and I will miss you <3

damn you.

martin, you were so hard working! such a shame to see you go ;(

Aww, I love ma comps buddies! Mike3pointsomething you've been a pleasure to work with and it's been great getting to know you! You are an awsome fella and I just know you will continue to be amazing! good luck with everything you do cos you deserve it <3

The best News Manager Habbox has had throughout the years, really done wonders for the news department in promoting it etc. Shame you resigned Martin, wish you the best of luck in the future and hope you return sometime!

I learned from the best (www.habboxforum.com/comps (http://www.habboxforum.com/comps)) when it came to advertising, however I don't think I did that much really! xD Aww thanks Calvin, you're an awsome chap and good luck with content! you're already doing amazing with it! x

Martin come back :'(

I love ya Dean <3

This was totally unexpected! Bye Martin You were an amazing guy and Habbox cherished you very much! I'm very upset to see you go, thanks for everything!

---------- Post added 12-12-2010 at 07:52 PM ----------

Agreed, he was the best news manager Habbox has ever seen!

Aww thanks Mark <3 I'm sorry to hear you're upset! I don't like making people upset lol. You seem like a fab person, and a really dedicated person, so keep up the brilliant work! will miss ya

WHY MARTIN?!?! You were an amazing Manager (for the short time you've managed me in News) I hope you return some day.

Aww thanks Robbie. You're really coming along in News, and it's been amazing working with you these past few weeks. You will continue to grow and be fabulousss! xD You're an awsome chap and you're always looking to put in 100% so keep it up! xD (this feels strangely like a news staff report LOL)

Good luck in the future.

Thanks <3

Thankss martin ! ; you were great

aww thanks Lindsey <3

Thanks for everything Martin. Since i joined hxf you allways seemed to be a nice and down to earth guy.

NO MARTIN MR BOLT660 you cant leave thats... naughty > Im upset now come back please ;'] PLEASEEE

aww :( don't be upset! I am still here in spirit! thanks <3

martin, yr an absolute sweetheart and i wish you every success in the future.

aww thanks bethie <3 Mcdonalds workers are always the best! you make delicious burgers so thanks for that too! xD naw seriously, you're an amazing person with a great personality and it's been great getting to know you! <3

OMG WHAT? WHY? WHEN? HOW?

Martin, you were amazing and so hard working towards all of your jobs at habbox. I cant believe you resigned though :O. Best of luck for the future, keep in contact still :(. Love you martin xox

aww thanks Amba <3 I will probably see you walking along the street one day anyway we live so close LOL.

Words can't really explain how much of an asset you was to Habbox, Martin. You'll be dearly missed but I am sure that this is not the last that we will hear of you.

Thank you for everything and it has been a pleasure working with you over the past 11 months.

Joeeeee <3 As a limey you've really been amazing during my time here. You've really helped lots with News and you've been a great manager! I've loved working with you! We've talked lots in the past and I've really gotten to know you over the past year or so, even way back in rare values which seems ages ago! You're a great guy and you deserve lots of success! gonna miss ya lots <3

Martin good luck with the future. You were an amazing dedicated manager and hard working staff in general you will be missed.

aww thanks Shar <3 I've loved working with you, you're a lovely girl and I could never say a bad thing about you- you're just so cute and nice all the time! Keep on being an amazing mod <3

No just no just no! Why?

aww Gonna miss you Nathan! We've worked together for like agessss! you're like one of the oldies in news and I've probably written you like 50 something reports so I really know you now! xD You're just a fab guy and you're really committed and dedicated to everything you do here at habbox- a true loyal person. Thanks for all your hard work for me, and thanks for being amazing! x

I never saw this coming either, good luck in what ever you do next

Aww thanks <3

I am Shocked! You are one of the most dedicated people I know Martin, I love you sooooo much and you have helped me so much over the past two months and I will never forget it! PLEASE STICK AROUND. xxxxxs

I love you sooooooooo much too Sarah! You're such a genuine lovely person and you really have a heart of gold. From the moment we started working together in the mod department I knew you were special and just a fabulous person, and you've really worked so hard over the months and you deserve every success. You've helped me too and you've become a really good friend which I appreciate. Love you lots and keep up the great work. I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future because you deserve it <3

nat965
14-12-2010, 03:37 AM
Bye Bolt :(

Martin
15-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Bye Bolt :(

Bye Nathan xD Keep on being an amazing DJ! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!