PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on this layout?

-x-aus-
13-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Hey guys, i need your opinion on this layout.

I get to a point when im creating layouts where i just get stuck and everything comes to a stand still.
Ofcourse this isnt a final copy its only a template.

http://i56.tinypic.com/292wgfb.jpg

Im not really happy with the footer at the momet, its kinda anoyying.

K-Dogga
13-12-2010, 01:13 PM
it looks too simple and boring tbh

-x-aus-
13-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Obviously its only a template and i still havent even finished the template. I just dont know if im going in the right direction. I keep getting stuck.

Zak
13-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Even for a template it doesn't captivate me like it should. I should go to a site and think WOW, I want to join this. Not - o look another same old layout. Try and be original and unique!

As for the colour scheme I'm not too sure on the green and lighter green stripes, isn't working for me.

At least you found the font you were looking for :)

Matthew
13-12-2010, 08:23 PM
its just the same as all the others tbh, you need to try something different as said above.

Nuxty
13-12-2010, 09:04 PM
I think at the moment it is a little too plain! Try and see how you get on with trying to carry on with it and then show us :) Add sample content maybe?

Mark
13-12-2010, 09:31 PM
As people have said above, try and develop it more! It could be a very good layout if you add in a few more colours and a lot more detail! Maybe also add in columns?

lTraditional
14-12-2010, 08:21 AM
Quite basic however for beginners who are not to advanced might want it. Underneath the green in the background, why not add the habbo background when it's completed. However, if you add maybe a banner at the top, above the navigation and then that box underneath the navigation can be placed with the basic template and could be a spot light for important information like on habbox. Just my ideas tbh.

However as others have said, it is pretty basic and boring SO FAR however i'm sure using that template that it won't be another boring template!!

Nedster
14-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Basic to make. However, it looks promising for once finished,

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!