PDA

View Full Version : Idea for the Quest Guide!

lTraditional
13-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Aswell as have the furniture for the day, maybe add something like which room to get it from to help others who can't find it (Like; City Street 2 etc)

Thought it might be handy however it does require abit of time but maybe it will drag a few more users to habbox.

Josh
13-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Most things are in Roxy's room I think. However, I think it'd be too bulky having the location of those items. Perhaps a notice up the top advertising Roxy's room and then having another thing saying to search the item (in navigator) you're after and you'll usually find it.

Alkaz
13-12-2010, 07:05 PM
I was talking about this last night with Skizzling. We'll be adding something to the page a little later that will hopefully help everyone with the quests. :)

Jordan
13-12-2010, 07:08 PM
Yeah it might be bulky, but if you do this have it that when you hover over it, it gives links out. But Roxy has most of them which has been said already!

Calvin
14-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Sorry for late reply. Anyway, it was originally planned to link to rooms but after I couldn't find any because they all remove them after a day or two, I decided I'd remove it. I think all furniture is in the cities, right? If so I'll go and look later and put where it is on there. The rooms are full at the moment though.

Phil
14-12-2010, 08:29 PM
I think you should do a "click the image and it brings you to the room" type of thing. A lot of the things are in the HxHD and the pool?

Aidenn
14-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Search;

Smoked

Theres ALMOST everything in there except 1-2 pieces of furni

Mr-Trainor
14-12-2010, 08:39 PM
My Quest Help Point has all other than the Monster Christmas Tree :P.

Calvin
14-12-2010, 11:52 PM
I think you should do a "click the image and it brings you to the room" type of thing. A lot of the things are in the HxHD and the pool?Yeah, exactly what I was going to do. I did do it, but then didn't save it because there was so many people in the rooms and it was confusing becauser of people flooding etc. I'll sort it all out tommorow though.

Search;

Smoked

Theres ALMOST everything in there except 1-2 pieces of furniOh, I'll take a look tommorow. :)

My Quest Help Point has all other than the Monster Christmas Tree :P.I'll take a look tommorow. :)

Yeah, I would do it now but very tired haha. I'll sort it by tommorow though. :)

Calvin
15-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Now updated, so when you click the item of furniture it takes you to the room with the item in. :)

Mr-Trainor
15-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Now updated, so when you click the item of furniture it takes you to the room with the item in. :)
That's much easier now :D. Is there a quick link to that guide? Like habbox.com/quests. Would be good if there was :)!

Calvin
15-12-2010, 02:08 PM
That's much easier now :D. Is there a quick link to that guide? Like habbox.com/quests. Would be good if there was :)!www.habbox.com/xmasquests :)

Mr-Trainor
15-12-2010, 02:09 PM
www.habbox.com/xmasquests :)
Ok thanks :D.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!