PDA

View Full Version : Buying a new DS game.

Eoin247
14-12-2010, 03:17 PM
I haven't played my DS in a while so i'm considering buying a few new games for it.

I'm wondering if there are any games you guys think are exceptionally good for the DS that i might like to buy.

I like rpg/sim/adventure games in particular for the DS but im not too fussed if it's a good game in general.

So for you DS owners out there whats your favourite games for it and why? :)

Thanks,

Conservative,
14-12-2010, 03:29 PM
I hate my DS...I lost it so I could get a PSP but it didn't work LOL...

but I do enjoy Mario Kart, and professor Leyton (however you spell it) is entertaining for a while...

Samantha
14-12-2010, 03:31 PM
I like pokemon.

Sims 3 I have but I never really got the jist, all I did was make someone do arobics in front of the tv, then the roomate turned the tv off to annoy her.

Animal games are sorta ok.
So's my sims, my sims playground I love that x

Eoin247
14-12-2010, 03:39 PM
I hate my DS...I lost it so I could get a PSP but it didn't work LOL...

but I do enjoy Mario Kart, and professor Leyton (however you spell it) is entertaining for a while...

Yeah i have mario kart, its a really good game to play with freinds. :) Whats proffesor leyton like?

I like pokemon.

Sims 3 I have but I never really got the jist, all I did was make someone do arobics in front of the tv, then the roomate turned the tv off to annoy her.

Animal games are sorta ok.
So's my sims, my sims playground I love that x

I used to play pokemon on my old gameboy but when i got pokemon for ds i got quickly bored as it's really the same game all over again. I bought the sims 2 and liked it so maybe i'll like the sims 3.

Animal crossing was probably the best game i ever bought for the ds so far, it was very entertaining for a few months.

Chris
14-12-2010, 03:54 PM
My Sims for DS looks like a good game. I always enjoy the pokemon games for ds too. ^_^

.Shaun,,
14-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Mario super bros is good, I enjoyed it :) Just a good adventure i think! :)

Samantha
14-12-2010, 07:19 PM
My Sims for DS looks like a good game. I always enjoy the pokemon games for ds too. ^_^

In my opinion it is. If you're like sporty to theres EA playground which is like my sims where u can play dodgeball and stuff.

Ajthedragon
14-12-2010, 08:35 PM
I only use my DS for mario-kart and pokemon, and I haven't played Mario-kart in years.

Pokemon HeartGold, SoulSilver or Platinum are exceptionally good games, and provided you're not nerdy like me can take a good while to complete. (It takes like 40 hours if you do it proper, and leave time between playing always helps too!)

Matthew
18-12-2010, 10:12 PM
id recommend professor layton; its a good puzzle game!

only problem is that once youve completed it thats it, you cant go back through the game and play it again or a different way like with mario kart or pokemon
(because you know the answers to all the puzzles)

-Danube-
26-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Professor Layton if pretty good. I don't have much time for gaming no more so i bought it thinking, i could do a few puzzles and set it down. I found myself staying up till the early hours playing it! lol. Scribblenauts is another alright Puzzle game type of thing.

I don't generally play rpg but there's one that i've always been loyal to. When i was young i used to play Golden Sun (1&2) on the GBA and they were pretty epic and got a bit of a cult following, people then waiting 7 years for the release of the 3rd game, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, which only came out the other day. Although some people say you can play Dark Dawn without playing the other two games, i'd really advise you to get the 2 GBA games and play then and then go onto the 3rd. The graphics for the GBA ones a really impressive for on the GBA and it's a great story line. Like i said, it's the only RPG i will play.

As with any game, i really advise doing some reading online about them and looking at videos on youtube before buying. Then you know what to expect and you'll know if it's your kind of game.

Fiendly
04-01-2011, 06:21 AM
Final Fantasy series.. or maybe Kingdom Hearts.

Im into these types of games so I am definitely biased :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!