PDA

View Full Version : QUICKSCOPING IS BACK! AS OF 14/12/10!!!

Ardemax
14-12-2010, 04:33 PM
yeah regarding this new patch it would appear quickscoping has been improved/fixed

test it out for yourselves :D

.Shaun,,
14-12-2010, 04:34 PM
I noticed this to, i even got a no scope lol :P

j0rd
14-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Ill go on tonight and test it :D
Is sniping fixed all together?

Ardemax
14-12-2010, 05:07 PM
most of it, yes, such as supressed snipers

like it took 2 shots to the head, now only 1

and yeah i think the damage has been brought up slightly.

.Shaun,,
14-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Yeah its all good but the only thing is, you don't have is sleight of hand pro :(

Jayke
14-12-2010, 05:08 PM
I noticed this, the ACOG was shocking. I had one game with it on just randomly and it was hitting every time.

dbgtz
14-12-2010, 05:22 PM
i think treyarch muffed sniping up on the whole when "nerfing" quick scoping, it made sniping really unaccurate tbh.

Jayke
14-12-2010, 05:22 PM
i think treyarch muffed sniping up on the whole when "nerfing" quick scoping, it made sniping really unaccurate tbh.

DBRadio, good old times.

Chris
14-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Oh joy quickscoping is back. They say they're fixing the game but in my eyes all they have done so far is made it worse.

dbgtz
14-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Oh joy quickscoping is back. They say they're fixing the game but in my eyes all they have done so far is made it worse.

"Balanced" games are generally the most boring imo.

Camy
15-12-2010, 01:13 AM
I wouldn't say its back, its slightly easier than it was before, I was so surprised earlier today when I got 3 awesome quickscopes in a row, but I didn't have any more after that. Plus, the hit detection still isn't great, so many times I've aimed up the headshot then got hit markers, or no hit marker at all.

samsaBEAR
16-12-2010, 10:05 AM
I don't understand why everyone was ******** about pre-patch sniping, I found it a lot easier to snipe when I actually had to think about shots, rather than be able to pull the scope in really quickly and just fire shots off left, right and center

Zak
16-12-2010, 12:32 PM
I so need to get this game. Quick scoping on mw2 was so good. How's black ops? Even better?

Swastika
16-12-2010, 04:46 PM
I so need to get this game. Quick scoping on mw2 was so good. How's black ops? Even better?
Black Ops is worse in my opinion.

Chris
16-12-2010, 05:03 PM
I was trying sniping today, it seems to be a lot easier but not too easy. Lets hope it stays this way.

dbgtz
16-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Black Ops is worse in my opinion.

this, i was playing mw2 earlier and it was so easy. I think treyarch are trying to keep it as nerfed as possible still.

Neil
16-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Ahh they ruined the game now, shows Treyarch are obviously little ******* that will do anything to keep people playing, even bring back a terrible ability that ruined previous games quick-scoping was one of the reasons I went to bad company 2, now I'm glad Vietnams out soon because like hell am I putting this crap back in my xbox.
Lets hope they'll see light and remove snipers entirely in the next CoD game, then people will have nothing to complain about and the game can be played how it should be.

dbgtz
16-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Ahh they ruined the game now, shows Treyarch are obviously little ******* that will do anything to keep people playing, even bring back a terrible ability that ruined previous games quick-scoping was one of the reasons I went to bad company 2, now I'm glad Vietnams out soon because like hell am I putting this crap back in my xbox.
Lets hope they'll see light and remove snipers entirely in the next CoD game, then people will have nothing to complain about and the game can be played how it should be.

Then they'll have to remove every gun as its "overpowered"
every attachment wouldnt exist

lets face it, people complain about anything in cod.

Chris
16-12-2010, 09:47 PM

I disagree, there would be more people moaning if they removed snipers completely but I do think sniper should stay as they are so that it is as fair as possible.

marine
16-12-2010, 11:51 PM
yay, i hated the fact before that 90% of the time if you no scoped you'd jsut get hit markers.

Neil
17-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Then they'll have to remove every gun as its "overpowered"
every attachment wouldnt exist

lets face it, people complain about anything in cod.

Maybe they should stop making them because it's pretty old now to be honest.

I disagree, there would be more people moaning if they removed snipers completely but I do think sniper should stay as they are so that it is as fair as possible.

Well yea of course but if it wasn't for noobs constantly quick-scoping then they wouldn't need too, the fact people complained that the game was too hard to snipe purely based on the fact they couldn't quick-scope just proves how pathetic they are, it's not really a skill, it's pretty easy to quick-scope, people just think they're awesome when really they're exploiting something that is clearly a flaw in the game but so many people want it the stupid developers get complaints when it's too hard to achieve a quick-scope kill they have to bring it back.

Swastika
17-12-2010, 01:05 PM
MW2 is better because its more fun, Black Ops is absolutely no fun at all.
You have to admit, quickscoping was fun on MW2 as where numerous other things like nube tubing and C4 packages.

Nemo
17-12-2010, 01:10 PM
You have to admit, quickscoping was fun on MW2 as where numerous other things like nube tubing and C4 packages.
No, they were frustrating and annoying. I find black ops far more fun because all that ******** is gone, you can actually try and kill someone without instantly dying.

Wager matches are also the best thing ever.

Chris
17-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Maybe they should stop making them because it's pretty old now to be honest.

Well yea of course but if it wasn't for noobs constantly quick-scoping then they wouldn't need too, the fact people complained that the game was too hard to snipe purely based on the fact they couldn't quick-scope just proves how pathetic they are, it's not really a skill, it's pretty easy to quick-scope, people just think they're awesome when really they're exploiting something that is clearly a flaw in the game but so many people want it the stupid developers get complaints when it's too hard to achieve a quick-scope kill they have to bring it back.

I agree, quickscoping is a false game mechanic that shouldnt have been there in the first place.

No, they were frustrating and annoying. I find black ops far more fun because all that ******** is gone, you can actually try and kill someone without instantly dying.

Wager matches are also the best thing ever.

This. Black ops adds so much more to cod.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!