PDA

View Full Version : Puffin, Fozzie and the other one

Rixion
15-12-2010, 01:04 AM
These three managers, where do they originate from.. just wondering :)

abdellah123
15-12-2010, 01:06 AM
I could take a WILD guess and say that Puffin is from Netherlands? She did answer a question in the Q&A Monday once about it, she used to be a Manager on Habbo Netherlands and moved on to Habbo Canada.
That's as far as i know

Dean
15-12-2010, 01:06 AM
I believe the USA, Canada and Australia, but I could be wrong.

abdellah123
15-12-2010, 01:08 AM
Puffin - Netherlands(Used to be CA Manager, cool lady actually >:D)
Fozzie - Don't know
and the other one, don't know either

Rixion
15-12-2010, 01:11 AM
I could take a WILD guess and say that Puffin is from Netherlands? She did answer a question in the Q&A Monday once about it, she used to be a Manager on Habbo Netherlands and moved on to Habbo Canada.
That's as far as i know
Interesting.. if she was from netherlands why would she move on to Habbo CA. o.o

I believe the USA, Canada and Australia, but I could be wrong.
where's all the uk staff gone. :o I had suspicions of one of them being english.

abdellah123
15-12-2010, 01:16 AM
Interesting.. if she was from netherlands why would she move on to Habbo CA. o.o
Well if i remember correctly, the question & answer were something like:
Q: Why did you go away from Habbo Netherlands?
A: Because someone very special convinced me to.
(It might not be the exact answer & question, but it was something like that)

Fiendly
15-12-2010, 04:34 AM
Fozzie comes from Australia :)

Conservative,
15-12-2010, 07:24 AM
Puffin is from Holland but worked on habbo CA
Fozzie is australian
The other one is American :P

Ajthedragon
15-12-2010, 08:10 AM
UK Staff are too expensive for Sulake. They can't hire people very cheaply here.

Matthew
15-12-2010, 08:23 AM
I'm sure one of the community staff or something is from UK?

Mr-Trainor
15-12-2010, 10:17 AM
I'm sure one of the community staff or something is from UK?
Well the community co-ordinator 0rca originated from the UK hotel and Redtiz did as well :D.

karter
15-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Puffin - Canada
Fozzie - Australia
SmoothCriminal - Not sure , USA maybe..

Josh
15-12-2010, 12:59 PM
For some reason, I always think Fozzie comes from Europe and then came to Habbo AU... It's been years since I read the article introducing her.

dbgtz
15-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Well the community co-ordinator 0rca originated from the UK hotel and Redtiz did as well :D.

redtiz works at the main sulake office though now, doesn't she? Or for them, rather then a specific hotel.

Samantha
15-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Who was CrestHawk then? I thought he was manager of the US hotel before the merge? Then I thought they took CA, AU, and SG managers to run the merged ones? That's just was my opinio I guess I was wrong.

Mr-Trainor
15-12-2010, 02:08 PM
redtiz works at the main sulake office though now, doesn't she? Or for them, rather then a specific hotel.
I'm not really sure :S. Maybe she can tell us :).

abdellah123
15-12-2010, 02:17 PM

Uhm I always thought the main office was located in London >_>

Fiendly
15-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Puffin - Canada
Fozzie - Australia
SmoothCriminal - Not sure , USA maybe..

Correct. Saw on one of the fansites showing admins and they're listed under Canada, Australia and USA.

Uhm I always thought the main office was located in London >_>

Always been a Finnish company >_< Took Habbos idea off some guy ;p

Conservative,
15-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Correct. Saw on one of the fansites showing admins and they're listed under Canada, Australia and USA.

Always been a Finnish company >_< Took Habbos idea off some guy ;p

Habbo stemmed from a 1999 hobby project by creative designer Sampo Karjalainen and technologist Aapo Kyrölä called Mobiles Disco for a Finnish band, a virtual chat room running on Aapo's Fuse technology. After having been contracted to design a virtual game and chat called Lumisota (Snow Wars) for a Finnish ISP, Elisa, they were contracted for another project. They developed Hotelli Kultakala (eng. Hotel Goldfish) with a small team of developers and it was launched in August 2000 on the ISP's web portal.
Aapo and Sampo and Dee Edwards, an entrepreneur from the UK, wanted to create an international business based on the virtual hotel concept and worked on a plan in autumn 2000 and raised finance. By the end January 2001, Habbo Hotel had been launched in beta mode.

They didn't steal it, they used an idea (as all companies do) and developed it...they just happened to be successful.

And they're listed under Canada, Australia & USA because that's the hotels they came from yes. But I believe Puffin is from Holland originally.

Cresthawk was also a USA manager but like Lostie & Bucho I believe he was "let go" just before the merge.

Okeanos
16-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Why are people saying Puffin is from Holland? She's Norwegian.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!