PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy a BANNED flashed 360 in ENGLAND!!

Repair
15-12-2010, 04:47 PM
I'm in need of a BANNED flashed 360

Yes thats right folks, I'm buying ONE banned flashed Xbox360. It needs to have a 20GB harddrive, all the wires and prefferably a controller. If it doesnt have a harddrive or a controller still post it and I can take a look.]

I wont be buying until after Christmas but thats not for away so still post your console. I don't know that much about flashed 360s so I could also use with some help from anyone willing.
It needs to be from England, if its near the Lincolnshire/Cambridge area thats perfect but elsewhere is acceptable, when you post prices include P&P so I know thats exactly what I'll need to pay.

Message to Mods: Sorry if this is against the forum rules or in the wrong forum feel free to move it

Oleh
15-12-2010, 05:31 PM
I'd suggest looking at a modding website in the B/S/T Section

Repair
15-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Ahaa I remember you, you were helping me when I was deciding wether or not the flash my xbox last time (ages ago) on my old account .Zi! Yeah ill have a look.!

Johno
16-12-2010, 01:24 PM
I have one that isn't used but I'm in Scotland. I sent a broken one to someone a while back and I think it was £8 for Recorded First Class. No idea how much for it though (If you are interested) - I also can't remember which version of iXtreme it was running.

Swastika
16-12-2010, 01:47 PM
How much are you offering?

Repair
18-12-2010, 06:17 PM
How much are you offering?
I need to know how much you want because I don't know how much I'm getting.

I have one that isn't used but I'm in Scotland. I sent a broken one to someone a while back and I think it was £8 for Recorded First Class. No idea how much for it though (If you are interested) - I also can't remember which version of iXtreme it was running.
Aslong as it runs I'm fine, how much?

Johno
19-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Aslong as it runs I'm fine, how much?

I honestly have no idea, I sold a broken one for like £35 a while ago.

Repair
20-12-2010, 04:12 PM
I honestly have no idea, I sold a broken one for like £35 a while ago.

Well, you name a price :)

Johno
20-12-2010, 10:49 PM
It doesn't have a controller or HDMI, but it comes with the 20GB HDD.

I honestly have no idea, thought I might as well post but you would probably find a better one elsewhere :P It's not in the greatest nick tbh.

Repair
21-12-2010, 08:40 AM
Picture of it maybe? I'm not that bothered about HDMI or HDD. Name a price :)

Swastika
21-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Why don't you need a banned one specifically, it doesn't bring the price down a whole lot you know?

Johno
21-12-2010, 07:42 PM

Just remembered that it was the other one that was tatty :P I'm not sure, £70 or something :S lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!