PDA

View Full Version : [Building] [SWRP] How to build an realistic city?

LightSoldier
16-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone know how to build an realistic planet/city but abit Star Warish (Coruscant). I think some people seen the picture below before. I'm just wondering if anyone know the best way to build buildings, what type of furni etc. Or if anyone have an example room they can show me :)

Its much appreciate, I like realism and I want most of my room to be perfect, since I'm a perfectionist lmao. ;)

P.S The Chairs on the side are now removed.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii76/emirza/CoruscantCity-UpperLevel11.png

giltinux
16-12-2010, 01:26 PM
nice room :)

Steee
16-12-2010, 04:13 PM
I like it...

good use of furniiiiii

Special
17-12-2010, 03:58 PM
nice room, i think you can buy those real looking walls i think it's grudge but i could be wrong. looks alright as it is though!

Arch
22-12-2010, 04:01 PM
^yeah agreed you could buy the real looking walls, although i do like your use of the bookshelf stacking

iBlueBox
22-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone know how to build an realistic planet/city but abit Star Warish (Coruscant). I think some people seen the picture below before. I'm just wondering if anyone know the best way to build buildings, what type of furni etc. Or if anyone have an example room they can show me :)

Its much appreciate, I like realism and I want most of my room to be perfect, since I'm a perfectionist lmao. ;)

P.S The Chairs on the side are now removed.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii76/emirza/CoruscantCity-UpperLevel11.png

Well. if you wanted that to see more city like, should of used mode bookcases / z-shelfs for the roof and sky scrapper back ground pieces

Verrou
22-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Looks more like an elevated library to me...

Rottentroll
22-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Looks more like an elevated library to me...

lol This ^

LightSoldier
23-12-2010, 05:20 AM
Thanks for all the Suggestions, but I just find another way to build the city again ;). Using Light Dividers to build the Buildings. Search my name to see how it looks now.

JACKTARD
29-12-2010, 10:21 PM
you could take up some of the cobbles and turn it into a place like central park in new york, just add a bit of grass/bird baths :)

Nyxs
03-01-2011, 12:07 AM
you could take up some of the cobbles and turn it into a place like central park in new york, just add a bit of grass/bird baths :)

Except that room is meant to be Couroscent from Star Wars (ive spelt that wrong probably)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!