PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever...

Casanova
16-12-2010, 08:32 PM
been thrown out of somewhere or asked to leave?

The reason I ask is it's a running joke in my family that i'm the 'short tempered' one. The one that you invite over if there's someone you dislike and you want someone to offend them.

I'm extremely truthful and as many may know :rolleyes: I always feel there's an unjustice if something doesn't go my way, it's a flaw but i'm aware!

I've been thrown out of a few places (apart from bars/clubs) including the library, an old workplace (resulted in a breach of the peace fine. might i add my last paycheck was £200 down) and my bank.

The bank was simple. They wouldn't allow me to withdraw my money because i didn't have the 'proper identification'. I had my passport. The teller argued that the card is prefered because someone could steal my passport. my arguement was anyone could steal my bankcard and use it but they'd find it difficult to steal my face!

The library was because of charges, i was annoyed I was being billed for a book i'd returned. they got bored of me trying to explain the situation and asked me to leave and come back another time.

the workplace is explained. *** for tat, i didn't want to leave until i had justification from my employer on why i didn't have the money I had worked for or earned in holidays.

So, Habbox I ask you. Any altercations or refusals of service?

Jake
16-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Yeh mostly when i was 18, I got ID'd by the bouncers of clubs then they came in looking for people "underage" and chucked me out because my id was in me girlfriends bag.

Also been chucked out of the mall cos apparently i dont look anything like i do on my driving licence and i had all my cards and other id on me but they said it was fake.

Ajthedragon
16-12-2010, 08:47 PM
I was kicked out of my local park for disorderly conduct. (We put mints in coke bottles in the play area! :P)

And H&M when I was 12 for running the wrong way up escalators.

Ain't been kicked out of anywhere in years though.

Eoin247
16-12-2010, 08:55 PM
When i was small i tripped up a waiter in a Spanish restaurant heh heh. :)

Family was asked to not come back.

Conservative,
16-12-2010, 09:07 PM
I got kicked out of a 3 store because the alarm went off and I was with my mate. They accused us of stealing but couldn't prove it (because we didn't) and so asked us not to come back ;l

Eoin247
16-12-2010, 09:10 PM
I got kicked out of a 3 store because the alarm went off and I was with my mate. They accused us of stealing but couldn't prove it (because we didn't) and so asked us not to come back ;l

Heh heh you must have been looking suspicious :P

Is you or your mate a skinhead?

Casanova
16-12-2010, 09:15 PM
did you know that if you're under the age of 16 you're allowed to ask under ager's to leave without any reason, as long as you see no accompanying adult :o

Jordy
16-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Was kicked out a party at a Pub's function room a few weeks back. Smuggled in vodka and they caught me in the toilets drinking it so took it off me. But I was too clever obv and had more hidden in the cubicle. There was a small window they could see through though and noticed me drinking there, so I chucked it on the floor by accident and got dragged out. That was a classy evening but I deserved to get kicked out I suppose.

matt$
16-12-2010, 09:17 PM
mcdonalds for eating kfc in there.

Casanova
16-12-2010, 09:30 PM
no one wants to eat mcdonalds food. I'm always suspicious of food if the person serving me can't speak the same language I do. I'm really anal about food preparation and what's in it, such as burgers that aren't plain so I just... don't like it.

Everyone takes their own drink to a hotel function suite. I hate people that hire expensive places for their parties. just leads to a lesser turn out!

Swastika
16-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Cinemas for "being loud" and throwing popcorn about etc.
Kicked out of a few retail shops for daft things such as getting all the footballs out their containers in JJB and me and my mates just kicking the balls all over the shop full pelt.
Kicked out of clubs etc for the usual things like arguing and stuff.

Just normal things really.

Conservative,
16-12-2010, 10:22 PM
Heh heh you must have been looking suspicious :P

Is you or your mate a skinhead?

No he has long hair like me but we were wearing hoodies though so I guess that was it? BUT I WEAR GLASSES HOW CAN I STEAL STUFF? lol.

Eoin247
16-12-2010, 10:27 PM
No he has long hair like me but we were wearing hoodies though so I guess that was it? BUT I WEAR GLASSES HOW CAN I STEAL STUFF? lol.

If im going to go shoplift ima put on a pair of glasses, a suit, tie and slick my hair back.

They will naturaly suspect the other poor kid in the store. I mean i'm wearing a suit heh heh:P

Special
17-12-2010, 04:06 PM
yeah all the time but only for minor things nothing serious as such

Stephen
17-12-2010, 04:15 PM
a shop once. I was looking for a magazine when i was like 12 and thought oh this looks a good one so I skimmed through the pages and a woman came up to me and said "THIS IS NOT A LIBRARY PLEASE LEAVE"

dbgtz
17-12-2010, 04:34 PM
nope, i always avoid being kicked out, especially if i pay to get in i.e. a cinema. My mates started chucking popcorn and being loud which pissed me off as I paid to get in, i wanna see the damn movie. Good thing they stopped and the dude gave us (well them) another chance.

buttons
17-12-2010, 04:43 PM
i got kicked out of class often when i was 14/15 but the worse was during my reading french exam in 4th year. (em year 10? not sure) we were told to put our bags up to the front and me being a rebel & ~hilarious~ walked really slow and held up everyone. i got told to get out when i wasn't even a third of the way there and told to go to the headmaster, i got detention for 2 month and a meeting with my mum >.<

+ off a bus during a v. drunken night cause my friend was fighting. my neighbour, whos a policeman, had to take us home :l

dbgtz
17-12-2010, 05:30 PM
i got kicked out of class often when i was 14/15 but the worse was during my reading french exam in 4th year. (em year 10? not sure) we were told to put our bags up to the front and me being a rebel & ~hilarious~ walked really slow and held up everyone. i got told to get out when i wasn't even a third of the way there and told to go to the headmaster, i got detention for 2 month and a meeting with my mum >.<

+ off a bus during a v. drunken night cause my friend was fighting. my neighbour, whos a policeman, had to take us home :l

what the hell @ the bolded bit? bit extreme :/

oh there was something i remember, i got kicked off a bus because it was full (as in i was about to pay but wasnt allowed on). It was only annoying because i had waited for ages and all the ********* pushed in front, as per usual. Funnily, I said "i bet im not going to get on this bus" to my mate, who got on just before me (well he was the last to get on).

Rapidshare
17-12-2010, 11:26 PM
I kick bare loads of people out at mcdonalds.

I only been kicked out of this shopping centre when I was drunk. The shopping centre is dead smacked in the middle of the train station so yeh...

AgnesIO
18-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Nope - I tend to behave.

I got talked to by some community officer for playing knock down ginger, but never beenion serious trouble or kicked out from somewhere

Meanies
18-12-2010, 05:09 PM
i can only remember once in a nightclub and my friend hit a light or something and they kicked our whole group out through the fire exit

wiktoria
18-12-2010, 05:24 PM
yh I got thrown out of the school library for screaming because there was a wasp.

Rozi
18-12-2010, 05:27 PM
I don't remember getting kicked out of anywhere except my english class like twice and school library. ermmmmmmmm got told to go home by the police once because my friend kicked a bin on the common but we didn't. that's it really, I try to be pretty respectful pahah.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!